X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Fer should be able to replace Henry surley,,
    Can you replace Henry with Fer...

Henry does the ugly unsung hero type jobs for me, personally not sure Fer is that man and unbalances the squad if we was to replace him with Fer.

Fer is a No.10 - So Chery would be making way I guess unless you put Fer out wide which isnt his usual role.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      Can you replace Henry with Fer...

Henry does the ugly unsung hero type jobs for me, personally not sure Fer is that man and unbalances the squad if we was to replace him with Fer.

Fer is a No.10 - So Chery would be making way I guess unless you put Fer out wide which isnt his usual role.
      Chery has been playing out wide. Luongo would drop deeper
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Chery has been playing out wide. Luongo would drop deeper
        How I see it too. Luongo & Faurlin deeper, with Cery left, Fer middle & god knows who on the right.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Can not drop Chery or Luongo imho!!

Austin
          Chery .. Fer .. Phillips
          Luongo ... Ale

Still woudnt mind seeing a 4..4..2

Austin ... Polter
          Chery ... Luongo ... Fer ... Phillips
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If phillips leaves then fer just drops in on the right of the three.

If phillips stays then fer goes number 10 and luongo dislodges Faurlin or Henry in the dm position.

Fers a class player and you play him as much as you can at this level. Will be a bonus to us. The way he's been supporting the team pre season says to me he expects to atleast be here until January.

Comment

Working...
            X