• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Davies/James Collins

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

I'd prefer both being greedy.

Comment

Davies would be a class signing for us. Ball playing centre back, good player.

Collins not quite as good but still well capable of doing a job for us.

Would prefer Davies but would be delighted with either/both.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        I'd prefer both being greedy.
        One would be good but has you say both would be great. I know ramsey would like to sign Davies over Collins. But it seem we are approaching the #rightsorts
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Id have Davies all day long. Go get him Les.

Comment

Somehow i like Collins more and his no-nonense style

Comment

WELL

WELL I WOULD GO CURTIS ALL DAY LONG
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Got to say can't see Davies happening though. Started all of their games this season and why would they sell to a rival?

Comment

Hall needs games, I would be happy with Dunne and Hill as back up.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Or we could move forward and sign a younger more commanding centre half

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      They sound like 40 soggy cigarettes
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

A very positive rumour tbh. Would be happy with either one tbh. I think Davis has a release clause so if we want him we could activate it. Would be interested to know how much that is compared to going after dunk.
                        Good ball playing cb who's athletic and championship savvy.
                        Collins would also be a very astute signing. 32 today but I reckon could do a very similar job to what dunne did at this level. No nonsense and him a Ned would clear up at the back.

One of these two with Simpson and perch and konchesky as back up would be great business.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          A very positive rumour tbh. Would be happy with either one tbh. I think Davis has a release clause so if we want him we could activate it. Would be interested to know how much that is compared to going after dunk.
                          Good ball playing cb who's athletic and championship savvy.
                          Collins would also be a very astute signing. 32 today but I reckon could do a very similar job to what dunne did at this level. No nonsense and him a Ned would clear up at the back.

One of these two with Simpson and perch and konchesky as back up would be great business.
                          Just read Fulham had a bid of 5million turned down for Dunk as its not near Brightons valuation. Transfer market getting abit crazy now. Tarkowski would of been a goer if their other defender didn't do his ligaments.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                            Somehow i like Collins more and his no-nonense style
                            Same. Commanding presence, which I feel we lack big time at the back without Hill.

Comment

Unless there is a clause its a total waste of time chasing Davies as Hull won't sell to us. We have been here before concentrating our efforts on deals we can't pull off instead of focusing on those we can

Would be super signing but can't see it but would love to be proved wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X