Second worst defence in division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second worst defence in division

We have scored more goals (9) than any other team in the division. After league leaders Ipswich (8 goals) the next highest scorers have just 6 goals. So we are great going forward.

But our defence? We have let in 8 goals. The only club in the entire 24 team division that has a worse record is bottom club Rotherham with 10 (including those 4 from us today). Teams around us have typically let in just 2 goals, a couple 4.

Sorry to bang on about this, but post the Ream negotiations, why has it gone so quiet on bringing in a commanding centre half?

Best attack though! I know which I prefer.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I agree,ok,we beat the worst team in the league at home today but our defending,especially fir the 2nd goal was awful,we badly need at least one decent CB in before window closes,not rocket science

Comment

Lucky to draw against Cardiff, rubbish keeper was the only reason we beat Wolves and today we beat the worst club in the division but only by luck! Do you know what, and I'm not taking the mucker, our luck seems to be in this season, we could actually fluke promotion luckily again like last time

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Lucky to draw against Cardiff, rubbish keeper was the only reason we beat Wolves and today we beat the worst club in the division but only by luck! Do you know what, and I'm not taking the mucker, our luck seems to be in this season, we could actually fluke promotion luckily again like last time
          Agree.

If you take away Chas and Matts goals, then you start to think what we would have done and where we may hold if they leave

Comment

They need to sort this out quick!

Charlie is gone, Matt too and then if we have injuries and maybe even with no injuries, we'll be looking at a boat with too many holes in it and not enough buckets!

Comment

Working...
            X