Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why do the players need to be told to celebrate with the goal scorer ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Garyd73
    Bronze Seat
    • Jul 2014
    • 854

    #1

    Why do the players need to be told to celebrate with the goal scorer ?

    Today and in previous games the players have been waved over to celebrate the goal with the scorer. After Austin's penalty only Philips went over to him, Poulter had the hump which I could understand but our players don;t seem that excited at scoring or maybe it's just one particular scorer they don't like.
  • Kevin Mcleod
    Referee
    • Aug 2013
    • 17322

    #2
    There's always something to moan about I suppose mate! Get on the defence being so so bad. Thats a popular one at the minute

    Comment

    • Awin
      Silver Seat
      • Jun 2012
      • 2951

      #3

      Comment

      • CroydonCaptainJack
        Gold Seat
        • Jan 2011
        • 6141

        #4
        There's always a negative angle if you look hard enough I guess.

        Comment

        • MYU
          Administrator
          • Mar 2009
          • 43466

          #5
          Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
          There's always something to moan about I suppose mate! Get on the defence being so so bad. Thats a popular one at the minute
          Like.

          Comment

          • Fraggy
            Administrator
            • Aug 2010
            • 9728

            #6
            Very confused - Normally by now our mod chat is going into over-drive & we are running around like headless chickens, editing, moving, deleting & warning - If we keep winning we may become redundant
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

            Comment

            • Ronnie Rangers
              Bronze Seat
              • Jul 2012
              • 823

              #7
              Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
              There's always something to moan about I suppose mate! Get on the defence being so so bad. Thats a popular one at the minute
              Bang on Kev and don't they bang on, 3 points dread to think if we would have lost, Ramsey have to go into hiding lol any way back to my full glass and all that, well done me Rangers, better things to come I'm sure!!

              Comment

              • dsqpr
                Silver Seat
                • Sep 2012
                • 3433

                #8
                Originally posted by Garyd73
                Today and in previous games the players have been waved over to celebrate the goal with the scorer. After Austin's penalty only Philips went over to him, Poulter had the hump which I could understand but our players don;t seem that excited at scoring or maybe it's just one particular scorer they don't like.
                Certainly an interesting question.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

                Comment

                • Olly
                  Gold Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 6000

                  #9
                  Simple. Team celebration mentality can only get to 3 goals and then it becomes boring. Ramsey needs to work on it or he's out.

                  Comment

                  • OneEyedWilly
                    Silver Seat
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 1239

                    #10
                    Because it was against Rotherham?

                    Comment

                    • Garyd73
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Jul 2014
                      • 854

                      #11
                      Was the same at Wolves players were being waved over and also after every goal against Rotherham.

                      Comment

                      • Timmy the Doc
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 3193

                        #12
                        We are not underdogs anymore and are supposed to win every game - so far at least. Uncertainty concerning Austin and Phillips. And this is not Premier League so scoring doesn't feel the same for those who have tasted it.
                        Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 23-08-2015, 04:07 PM.

                        Comment

                        • nasser95
                          Gold Seat
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 7216

                          #13
                          Player celebrations are focussed on way too much for players like austin or phillips who's futures are uncertain to be giving anything away. Kiss the badge before you leave and you become satan. Players should just focus on scoring and we should be happy with that.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                          Comment

                          • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                            Gold Seat
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 8957

                            #14
                            I don't care really. Just keep scoring / winning

                            Comment

                            • SteveQPR1975
                              Silver Seat
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 2762

                              #15
                              Yep just score and win lol
                              R's

                              Comment

                              Working...