Other teams in this division.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other teams in this division.

Watching Cardiff v Wolves. Cardiff are in the lead by 2 against nill. Wolves donīt look all that to be fair.
    Boro did lose to Bristol, and I think Brentford lost. Mk Dons looks like a good team holding their own and so do actually Preston.Anyway, in no particularly order, I bet most of these teams are well organised defensively? is it acually so difficult for us to follow suit?
    Last edited by Shania; 22-08-2015, 06:55 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

It's the one thing that hasn't really been addressed for the last 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Watching Cardiff v Wolves. Cardiff are in the lead by 2 against nill. Wolves donīt look all that to be fair.
      Boro did lose to Bristol, and I think Brentford lost. Mk Dons looks like a good team holding their own and so do actually Preston.Anyway, in no particularly order, I bet most of these teams are well organised defensively? is it acually so difficult for us to follow suit?
      Are they all scoring as many as us? Please give the complaints a break... We are 5th.. Have scored the most amount of goals in the league it's not all bad

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Are they all scoring as many as us? Please give the complaints a break... We are 5th.. Have scored the most amount of goals in the league it's not all bad
        We conceded 2 to Rotherham. ROTHERHAM!

Plus this is a public forum that allows free speech, don't complain about the complainers! Discuss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
          We conceded 2 to Rotherham. ROTHERHAM!

Plus this is a public forum that allows free speech, don't complain about the complainers! Discuss it.
          Do Rotheram not have the right to score against us?? Post such as this are why we have attracted a reputation as Charlie big bollo cks

Comment

I have not said that its all bad, I just wonder how we can improve. I didnt see the match today, but we tend to fail when it comes to timing Our tacles and overall we allow the opposition too much space. If we lose Charlie these issues need to be dealt with. Iīm not sure we will score 3 or 4 goals each match without him in the team. IMO, we seem to need a defensive coach.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Do Rotheram not have the right to score against us??
              No they don't. They should be lined up at dawn and tickled to death with Factos #### strewn curry rug.

Comment

Three more points to try and stave off the impending relegation so many fear will happen on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Three more points to try and stave off the impending relegation so many fear will happen on here.
                  Bloody happy clapper

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    Bloody happy clapper
                    I know we are bad but no way will we get relegated. The level and standard of this division is woeful. I think we all feel that it seems like a few divisions are missing between this and the premier. An average team can break into the top 6 and a poor team to finish mid table
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Exactly WeAre which is why it is so baffling so many could not wait to come back to it

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I know we are bad but no way will we get relegated. The level and standard of this division is woeful. I think we all feel that it seems like a few divisions are missing between this and the premier. An average team can break into the top 6 and a poor team to finish mid table
                        Still a learning curve with us, not quite a team yet, but looking better

Comment

Well we are basically having to score 2 to get a point every game so far. I'd say that the defence needs sorting ASAP

Comment

The relegation taken by some on this site has been a joke since it started.

We are no where near one of the worst three teams in this league and that includes if we lose Charlie and Matty and didn't bring anyone else in.

The interesting fact for me is the big guns everyone said would be flying or Derby, boro and wolves are all sitting below at the moment.

They have much more settled teams yet we have managed to get 7 points and really should be 9.

We are improving each ge. Defensively we know we could do with a commanding cb to help ned and id say a rb and fm.

We ain't far off from having a serious title challenge imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              To be fair you shouldn't judge the quality of teams or a division in 4 games. like you shouldn't make judgements on players after 1 game either, this will be a very competitive evenly matched league . Every team capable of beating each other on any given day, that's the championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X