No announcement yet.

Chris Ramsay & Les don't have a clue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Ramsay & Les don't have a clue...

Come on... Where are you?

Sack the bally lot before it is too late!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Come on... Where are you?
      Conceding 2 every game is not good

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        Stop with the excuses... 3 points is what's important. As long as we score more than them at this stage, transfer window still open to make improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          0 3 @ Yeovil Town
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            0 3 @ Yeovil Town

Comment

Don't get the Les hate, he's made some very astute signings so far!

But Chris is so naive it's only a matter of time til we resume normal service under him. His subs and timing are questionable still and who the fark is sorting out the defence? Is he doing anything with it? Or is he just relying on our current offensive lineup to nick points? I have reservations about Chris still and they won't be going anywhere until after 2nd Sept!

Comment

Oh yes don't credit CR with the formation and style where we score for fun...

For gods sake people aren't happy unless they have something to moan about

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Oh yes don't credit CR with the formation and style where we score for fun...
                  I will do, if we're still doing it when Charlie and Matty are gone (possibly) after the 2nd Sept. De ja vu.

Comment

Sort the defence out but give it 7 or 8 more games and see how we are doing before giving to much praise, the better sides are not going to concede 3 or 4 goals, and our defence is not good enough to keep clean sheets, Ramsey has to sort out the FB positions and need someone else in place of Henry hopefully Sandro will still be around, but well done today.

Comment

Good win, I thought he should have swapped Fraulin out a bit sooner but well done that man! The hardest thing in football is to score goals, the team will defend and attack better in the coming weeks!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

I created this thread as a joke, we have a long way to go but at least we're scoring now. The defence has to be sorted or we'll blow it.

Comment

FYI ......Rambo isn't happy with conceding 2 more goals, so hoop du jour is in agreement with the boss

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            FYI ......Rambo isn't happy with conceding 2 more goals, so hoop du jour is in agreement with the boss
                            Good! I hope he can do summat positive with it in the next few weeks

Comment

There 2nd goal could off went anywhere but just fell to there playing to knock in
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X