Could Charlie Stay after all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Charlie Stay after all?

Given Sullivan's comments a move to Wet Spam looks unlikely, Newcastle baulking at our, Spurs looking close to getting Berahino, Palace chief confirming they are not interested and Charlie himself turning down the idea of a move to Leicester looks like he might be running out of options.

Just maybe he could be still a Ranger come the 1st of September?
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

I wouldn't be surprised to see West Brom sell Berahino and go for Austin.

Comment

All I know is him and his missus are very reluctant to move from Wokingham - and the board have allegedly made an exception to his cost in terms of a new signing on fee. He's also unlikely to go to PL relegation fodder.

I'd say it's Spurs or nothing. Well....... I hope so anyway...... as Levy is a tight twunt.

Comment

Fingers crossed.

Comment

I'd be waving a new contract under his nose today. After the Sullivan comments it may be a good day to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post

I'd say it's Spurs or nothing.
            If he goes to Tottenham,then he propably plays second fiddle,cause Kane is their golden boy and they also plays 1 up front. Could end up as a "cup player",if he goes there,but let's see

Comment

I told my brother I'd eat an actual sombrero if he stayed beyond the transfer window. I regret saying that now.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                I told my brother I'd eat an actual sombrero if he stayed beyond the transfer window. I regret saying that now.
                Do you want some salt&pepper on standby ginger
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                  If he goes to Tottenham,then he propably plays second fiddle,cause Kane is their golden boy and they also plays 1 up front. Could end up as a "cup player",if he goes there,but let's see
                  wouldn't surprise me if United go for Kane, that would open the door for Charlie. Feel Charlie wants Premiership football and he deserves it. The thought of Leon Best as his replacement is the dagger in the heart for me
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Do we not sort of what to cash in though? final year of his contract?....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Of all the hats to choose Ginge.......schoolboy error.

If he's still with us in September then I shall be chewing gently on my 'action mans' stetson.....Though I tend to agree that he could well end up at West Brom.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Not really ......If he stayed and got us Promoted we will reap more than £ 15 m

Still think Arsenal /Chelsea or Spuds will go for him very late in the day .....unfortunately leaving us in another 'Remy' situation and we end up signing someone from Burton with approx. £ 15 m burning a hole in our pocket !!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          If we look like we are going to get promoted, I don't see why he wouldn't sign an extension. Make him feel wanted and he will stay. That's how I see it. Show him that this club is ambitious.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

A new contract is a possibility and doesn't rule out a move. New contract has a big signing bonus, wage in crease and a 15 million release clause. Austin still get his potential move while QPR get some security they won't lose him for nothing or discounted in January. Potential win win.

Comment

We need to sort of look like we are going to get promoted though dont we? and judging by the words coming out the camp, consolidation is the aim this season.. meaning promotion isnt a must. Probably not the words Charlie wants to hear if we were trying to get him to stay!

Comment

Working...
                              X