Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think that sacking Ramsey could be a political hot potato because he is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, not at all

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      He's Black????

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Wow, my oh my, HR got the job in November, spent millions in January and still took us down, after 4 games of dross even if we where winning, I can't recall a post like this!

Even Clint Hill has come out an said it will take time to bed in 10+ new signings, fu@ck his colour, it's about rebuilding the club after 4 years, no, 20 years of neglect.

Guys, this is a LONGTERM project!!

Get behind the club/team and give them the time to get this right!
        Great post. It's been embarrassing reading the forums since the Charlton game.

Comment

For what it's worth, I suspect Ramsay's skin colour means he's given a harder time by many of our fans than he would have been otherwise. Especially on this particular forum, which isn't exactly known for racial tolerance.

Comment

I still stick by this post from a few months ago.....!

Comment

Nobody gives a #### if he's black or white or yellow,all we give a #### about us whether he can manage the club or not,and this guy CAN'T

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Nobody gives a #### if he's black or white or yellow,all we give a #### about us whether he can manage the club or not,and this guy CAN'T
                My point being that he's being cut much more slack due to his ethnicity... It's fairly obvious that he can't manage the club and were he white he'd have gone a while back... The lack of black and ethnic minority managers/coaches etc is a huge issue at present so it is extremely relevant.....

Comment

Nothing to do with his colour at all whether he gets sacked or whether he is given more time than anyone else would get. I think he is still here because he is Les's mate and Les will do all he can to sweet talk the board into giving him more time due to the fact that Ramsey is new to management and needs time to get things right. But i think it's clear that he is not the man to go forward with and things need to change. I also think that if he has lost the respect of the players then he wiil have to be sacked from the club totally and not demoted back to youth/ reserve coach as he will have lost the respect of even the younger players who will see him as a failure. And Les has got to go too. My take on it all is that Tony Fernandes is influenced very easily and ever since Les and Chris have come in to the club they have been working behind the scenes to get Harry Redknapp out of the club in order for them to sweet talk Tony into hearing what he wants to hear and that Les being DOF and Chris being manager was the only progress they would make within the club. Les is using his popularity within the fanbase to get a job he is not fully qualified to do and at the same time give his mate a job he is not qualified to do either. This has nothing to do with the colour of skin.
                  Last edited by qprjeff1882; 04-11-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guildford_R View Post
                    What an embarrassing post. We moan about the players, manager being an embarrassment to the club but maybe we should be looking closer to home.
                    Why is the post embarrassing in today's times living in London? Ramsey colour regardless is useless as a manager. Useful as a coach maybe but if a white manager kicked off saying is it coz I'm white?? Ramsey should just hold his hands up and f u ck off now!!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I think its the white managers who should feel aggrieved...they get sacked all the time
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Why is the post embarrassing in today's times living in London? Ramsey colour regardless is useless as a manager. Useful as a coach maybe but if a white manager kicked off saying is it coz I'm white?? Ramsey should just hold his hands up and f u ck off now!!
                        Totally right. If we were winning most games and near the top nothing would be said about his colour. He just isn't good at being a manager (not yet anyway). Maybe this job was too big and hard for him given the expectations of the fans and with what has been achieved over the last 5 years. We need to get in someone who don't take no sh!t. As much as i think THat Nigel Pearson is a t,wat who fancies himself something rotton, his Leicester side played very good football and is no surprise to see them doing so well this season too with much the same side.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Totally right. If we were winning most games and near the top nothing would be said about his colour. He just isn't good at being a manager (not yet anyway). Maybe this job was too big and hard for him given the expectations of the fans and with what has been achieved over the last 5 years. We need to get in someone who don't take no sh!t. As much as i think THat Nigel Pearson is a t,wat who fancies himself something rotton, his Leicester side played very good football and is no surprise to see them doing so well this season too with much the same side.
                          cant stand Pearson Jeff but think he's got what we need. Christmas in Thailand haha
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Haha

Comment

Of course not if your s hit and struggling your s hit and struggling regardless of colour.

Comment

I agree and this having nothing to do with being racist is just that TF and LF would love to give the rooney rule some backing and really want CR to be a success,it is why they brought in warnock to help him acheive that aim,but the fact of the matter is whatever colour he is he just dose'nt cut it,so i also believe he has been cut some slack here because they so desperately want to be able to say more black guys deserve a chance,look at what CR has done,but he is failing miserably and has to go now not because of colour but because he is inept at being a manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X