No announcement yet.

Has to be 442 it fits our players!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is we want a philosophy like how Swansea and saints play,I like rotation of players in a game but u can do that in a 442,like when we were 2 0 up we could of put Austin out wide left and gladwin right and chery and Phillips uptop and play counter with pace upfront or even take off Austin from wide and play hoilett

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      Ramshackle really is making it harder then what it needs to be. Players know 4-4-2. Get chery on left. Phillips on right. Both great crossers of the ball.Then he's got the choice of fer Sandro Diakite gladwin luongo faurlin to choose from in the middle. Polter up top with austin. All this 1 up front cobblers with no in the box that was happening yesterday was a joke. Taking off austin n chery was criminal aswell. Really is a cack manager. I fear were gonna go down again with this plank running the show. Any other manager who had that squad to choose from would get into the playoffs minimum.
      Couldn't disagree with any of that.

Comment

Looks like we are a in Limbo now before we know whose players will stay and whose not. 4-4-2 seems a safe formation ATM, though.
        Last edited by Shania; 16-08-2015, 10:47 AM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Here's a couple of ifs , if sandro is fit and stays and Diakite stays and gets his head fit they should be the centre of a 4 man midfield with Philips and Chery either side
          Diakite should be given a run in the side. He is much better then those playing atm.

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
            Green

Perch. Onohua. Hill. Konchesky

Phillips. Lunugo. Henry. Chery

Jet. Austin

You can play mackie for Phillips or chery for gladwin in them positions same with faurlin for loungo and polter for Austin or if play gladwin from start then you could take jet off for chery,this 4231 don't work it's too rigid and u can still play good football
            Thing is we've bought Chery, Luongo, Gladwin, JET etc to play this 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 system ....Players that fit the system

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Thing is we've bought Chery, Luongo, Gladwin, JET etc to play this 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 system ....Players that fit the system
              Problem is the system isn't working dave. Chery can play Left side, Luongo can play CM, Gladwin can play left side, JET can play right side or Centre Forward. I'm sure they all played in standard 4-4-2's in their time.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Problem is the system isn't working dave. Chery can play Left side, Luongo can play CM, Gladwin can play left side, JET can play right side or Centre Forward. I'm sure they all played in standard 4-4-2's in their time.
                Well yeah if they can play these positions then we need a threat up front. The only thing I can see happening though is it being lumped forward
                again, which Ramsey has said we won't be doing anymore

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Agree. They're set up in a 4-2-3-1 but not playing the way they're supposed to in that system.
                  In the first half they just hoofed the ball forward and in the second half they had no possession.
                  So what is the point of playing 4-2-3-1 if they play like they did yesterday?

Comment

We had this debacle with Redknapp, we're not a team of wily South Americans with fast feet. We're an agricultural club at the minute near the bottom of the second tier of English football and we have players that would be excellent, I reckon, playing 4-4-2.

Get Hall and Kpekawa in now so they can form a solid back 4 with Ned and Perch over the coming season. Konch or Hill on the bench only please.

One up front my fat wrinkly arris

Comment

Working...
                    X