When You Listen to The Game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When You Listen to The Game??

Do you get a real feel for what is happening during the game?

Are you surprised when you see the highlights?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

To be honest, it depends on the commentator. The guys doing the newcastle game gave a good account it seems after listening to those that went. Other games, well, you cant really tell.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I do both and I feel it's not the same, you have to see with your own eyes to be honest.

Comment

i swap between Qpr and opponent commentators on player, it really shows up the bias they have.

Comment

Never get a real feel, cannot just sit and listen, have to occupy my eyes with something, so usually surf the web at the same time. Used to be subscribed to QPR World but I am just no longer bothered paying for live audio without video to accompany it. High time they started doing proper live commentary with streaming video, cannot see myself paying for anything less.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            i swap between Qpr and opponent commentators on player, it really shows up the bias they have.
            Must admit I find the northern teams are so biased it's hysterical. You hear an incident on QPR - say a pen, then flick to the opposition and then hear sky sports.

Sky will say "never a pen", QPR will say "never a pen", the papers the next day will say "never a pen", those that went will say "never a pen".

But on the opposition comms they would have said "EEHHHH BYY EKKK, he should be SHOT for that, what a blatant foul, send him off ref!!!, blooming southern cheats, CAST IRON PEN!!"

etc etc

lol
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

always think we are going to concede a goal, its not the same as being there. always sounds end to end to

Comment

Must say also that even after going to a game and you listen to certain others feedback you do wonder if you went to the same game .. or if they got a "feel" for it whilst being there ....

Comment

Working...
                X