Chery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Anyone else think he's miles better than hoilett and not far off Phillips who's supposedly worth ten million? Very bright point in not to many today for me!
    agree
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      Another one could be off the wage bill
      This is what Huddersfields Manager said tonight...

Huddersfield Town are considering a reported £2m bid for goalkeeper Alex Smithies.

After seeing his side draw at home to Blackburn Rovers, Terries boss Chris Powell revealed that first-choice goalkeeper Smithies had been left out after “interest” from an unnamed club. There are reports of a £2m bid from QPR.

Powell said: “I was told of interest by the board and spoke with Alex.

“I was worried whether it would harm him or the team if he played and was thinking about a move.

“We are very proud of him. He has come through the youth system and there aren’t many young England goalkeepers around. We will see what happens in the next few days.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Anyone else think he's miles better than hoilett and not far off Phillips who's supposedly worth ten million? Very bright point in not to many today for me!
        He provided the few moments of quality in a poor team performance. The whole team is work in progress. Some players will fall by the wayside but Chery is destined for the top tier IMO.

Comment

I thought Chery lost QPR their sharpe & was awful
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            You would do

Comment

Needs to work on his corners!

Comment

Without him we would have looked even worse than we did going forward. He's going to be a big player for us this season I reckon.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Chery Looked class to me. Was annoyed he was taken off but kind of understood it too due to Cardiff controlling centre of the park.

He's twice the player hoilett is and has a great little delivery on him. As said on here earlier if we had a gayle or Gary who are clinical in the penalty box with pace we would of bagged another goal or two today with Cherys deliveries.

Comment

Took him off about the same time last week, what is a matter with this clown we have in charge

Comment

But they controlled the middle of the park as much if not more after chery went off and this made us less of a threat so our substitution made us weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Chery Looked class to me. Was annoyed he was taken off but kind of understood it too due to Cardiff controlling centre of the park.

He's twice the player hoilett is and has a great little delivery on him. As said on here earlier if we had a gayle or Gary who are clinical in the penalty box with pace we would of bagged another goal or two today with Cherys deliveries.

completely.

chery looks like he could be the buy of the summer. some of his touches were astonishing, but we needed someone with a bit more grit. shifting luongo upfield and bringing on doughty made sense at the time (and still does in retrospect).

Comment

What shape? He was given a free role

Comment

I think taking him off is he isn't fully fit to play 90 minutes as him joined us late. Sort of like when Fer joined us. give him time.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                            X