Where was this passing game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was this passing game?

My biggest problem with today was that there were no signs of any change from last season.., pretty sure I read that Ramsey needs time as he is trying to get us to play this short passing brand of football.... Now I don't want him sacked or anything but surely we should at least be implementing what we are meant to be doing on the pitch..,, are you telling me that the 11 that played against Yeovil couldn't of played better than that.... I was at the game and it was extremely painful to watch

I think what Rambo mean't by passing game was, when asked how did you lose/draw that Chris?....his response will be pass!

Comment

think he ment punting, not passing.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What a punt!

Comment

I thought it was quite similar to last season as was mostly long ball. Only difference was Austin was on his own and can't play the lone striker role (maybe why no one has bought him). He needs a Bobby/Poulter type to play off.

Going to be sometime before we play decent football I think.

Comment

The passing game was a farting contest in the changing room, ramsey won coz his full of sh!t

Comment

Playing Faurlin would help our passing game. He must start next game

Comment

First half was the worst I've seen rangers in a long time.second not much better,Ned had a good game can't understand the fuss about Luongo.very tame,but runs around alot.gladwin stuck in the headlights of sudden stardom.poulter looks like he could be decent. team need more belief and fitness.thank the Lord for clint.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We need 2 up top!

Comment

Working...
                  X