Ramsey do one and don't come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QprMicky View Post
    I sense a dissenter in the happy clappers camp..
    Oh I'm still clapping and quite happy .. I am just saying I think he was primarily hired as a fall guy... I desperately hope he works and I'm sure it will if we can stop conceding the obligatory late goal.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      F ing embarrassing some of our fans. What a joke some of these comments are after two games with a newly assembled squad, players playing who won't be here and more additions to come.

Maybe would understand if we were a quarter of the way through the season but 2 games your a disgrace. A lot are clearly enjoying it and would jump on any excuse to slate Ramsey.

12 players out and 10 in with ins and outs still to go and you expected a settled team straight away? Give the bloke 10-12 games or lets at least get to September lads!

Embarrassing.
      Yeah, this. A lot of our fans seem to think we ought to be pushing for automatic promotion, which is nonsense. Clearly a lot of people are struggling to readjust their expectations. TF only had himself to blame for this - the unrealistic expectations and sense of entitlement among many supporters is a direct result of TF's short-term throw-money-at-problems culture

Comment

Holloway said before the game that he hopes the fans understand what Les is trying to do here. Give Ramsey time. Short term success will get us no where, when will some of you realise this?
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The days of giving Managers a season or even to Xmas are long gone. Too much money involved. Nowadays, half a dozen defeats and its close the door on your way out.
          We have billionaire owners, and we are a London club with a decent history. Settling for a place in the bottom half of the Championship doesn't work for me.

Comment

Should have got Warburton in when we had the chance

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              The writing is on the wall.

When will TF see what most of us sensible folks have been saying since CR's appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by gazzauk63 View Post
                When will TF see what most of us sensible folks have been saying since CR's appointment.
                All he see was a dream manager is ramsey
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Be nice to get Pearson before Sunderland do to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by tomjackoqpr View Post
                    Should have got Warburton in when we had the chance
                    Of course, but Sir Les didn't have the balls to hand his Bessie his P45. Now we are suffering and Rangers have won 4 out of 4 with him in charge. Makes me sick, Soon Fat Sam and Pearson will be gone also.

Comment

We have to be patient this time. Midtable would be great and I agree With the guy who points out that we probably need more than one window to get it right.
                      Teams I think we are better than already are Rotherham, Huddersfield, Bristol City and a few others, maybe. IOW, there are still a lot of gelling to be done.....
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

My concern is that Ramsey may not be management material but TF will not want to sack him.

Therefor we could be in for a long hard season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          My concern is that Ramsey may not be management material but TF will not want to sack him.

That`s a fair point. But letīs not draw the conclusions already.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

I hope we don't lose the next 2 or 3 games, but if we do, I think the fans will be calling for Ramsey's head, and Fernandes will have to act.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                              The days of giving Managers a season or even to Xmas are long gone. Too much money involved. Nowadays, half a dozen defeats and its close the door on your way out.
                              We have billionaire owners, and we are a London club with a decent history. Settling for a place in the bottom half of the Championship doesn't work for me.
                              Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman View Post
                                I hope we don't lose the next 2 or 3 games, but if we do, I think the fans will be calling for Ramsey's head, and Fernandes will have to act.
                                And more money wasted?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X