Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    #howoriginal
    just pulling your chain mate. i lived in west thornton for 5 god awful years, up near the lumbard roundabout. utter effing dive.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      #hewillcome
      #hewillrot
      Have it on good authority he watched the match, and then went to his car to get a pen...... but no one could find him after that!.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Have it on good authority he watched the match, and then went to his car to get a pen...... but no one could find him after that!.....

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Would it really matter who we have up front what with a team incapable of any sort of passing or movement!! Can't believe how poor that team was,truly shocking!!
          And to think I started a thread a little while ago about me being positive for the season....not anymore,that team will get rinsed on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            just pulling your chain mate. i lived in west thornton for 5 god awful years, up near the lumbard roundabout. utter effing dive.
            If you pick that end of Croydon it served you right mate.

Comment

We created enough chances to score 3 or 4 today and should of scored more. The comment about no movement or passing going forward is stupid.

Someone like gayle who can stretch defenders and is deadly in the box would of won us the game today imo. I hope this rumour has legs. Polter and gayle would be a very decent partnership.

What Ramsey needs to do is sort the defence out. It's shocking.

Comment

Our midfield looked less likely to score than the elephant man in a practice lesson at the school for blind toms.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Polter and gayle would be a very decent partnership.
                  Looks like Ramsey fancy 1 up front,so we can only dream about that

Comment

Don't u fick ##### get it? U should read dog.org where there's a lot high percentage of posters with a decent amount of grey matter. No Factos, no Wearepr12, no SHitman, No Insider etc. Unless we sell we're skint. Redkrapp threw the last of our dosh away. We won't pay more than 2 million or more than 20 large a week. What is it you geezers just don't get??

Comment

We created enough chances to score 3 or 4 today and should of scored more. The comment about no movement or passing going forward is stupid.

Someone like gayle who can stretch defenders and is deadly in the box would of won us the game today imo. I hope this rumour has legs. Polter and gayle would be a very decent partnership.

Agree with all of that!

Comment

If Dwight Gayle joins us, I am afraid he won't give 100% and the reason is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...mpionship.html
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Totally agree.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Don't disagree about the chances or that the defence could do with a tweak. But there was still far to much hoof-ball for me.

Comment

Was hoping the papers would of picked up this rumour and maybe proved he was at the game.

Not on Twitter, so has anyone seen any genuine proof he was at the game, any photos?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

He went to the car to hide the pen.

Comment

Working...
                                X