Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Green

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bakes8
    Silver Seat
    • Jan 2014
    • 4561

    #61
    Originally posted by QPRDave
    Sorry bakes, this isn't aimed at you........
    But......this epitomises this board......jumping up and down over a signing who is young, and then ask
    "is he any good"
    Haha, yeh get your point Dave.

    Know who he is, but never took an interest in him so have no idea..... Seems good on paper

    Comment

    • QPRDave
      The number 10
      • Mar 2009
      • 32080

      #62
      Originally posted by bakes8
      Haha, yeh get your point Dave.

      Know who he is, but never took an interest in him so have no idea..... Seems good on paper
      Yeah you see what I mean....
      I too have heard people speak well of him, but like you can't give a definitive description of the man.
      Just the way some on here think...

      Comment

      • QPRDave
        The number 10
        • Mar 2009
        • 32080

        #63
        Originally posted by 3London
        i am learning from the best!

        Comment

        • bakes8
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2014
          • 4561

          #64
          Originally posted by QPRDave
          Yeah you see what I mean....
          I too have heard people speak well of him, but like you can't give a definitive description of the man.
          Just the way some on here think...
          What I do know is, we need at least 1 keeper.

          Comment

          • QPRDave
            The number 10
            • Mar 2009
            • 32080

            #65
            Originally posted by bakes8
            What I do know is, we need at least 1 keeper.
            Yeah agree bakes....Been reading though that this deal maybe £2mill, so why not pay Southend £1,5 mill for Bentley....If those figures are correct

            Comment

            • bakes8
              Silver Seat
              • Jan 2014
              • 4561

              #66
              Originally posted by QPRDave
              Yeah agree bakes....Been reading though that this deal maybe £2mill, so why not pay Southend £1,5 mill for Bentley....If those figures are correct
              Yeh strange that......... Maybe thought was Bentley as back-up to Green this season so worth only 1.5m whereas if Greeno's going we need a keep to come in now aka Smithies who's already Champ level keep. Guess that's why we and them value him more?

              Comment

              Working...