Next 5 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    I'm not but then I'm not expecting relegation or promotion.
    Of course it's too early to say. Mid-table and positive steps will do for me.

Comment

People on here easily pleased, I for one would not be happy with a middle of the table finish, with the players we have according to the clueless one CR who I'm sure would be happy with a middle of the table finish, Play offs should be the very minimum a club like us should be looking to finish, with fans paying money to watch us want to see us having a go, don't want the management or owners saying we are happy with finishing mid table, other clubs have made a lot of signings, and they expect to be battling it out to get promoted. If CR and LF thinks the players that they have signed are good players in their judgement we should be expecting more out of the team. If that is what they expect a middle of the table finish they should not be in charge, if we don't get a result against Yeovil and lose to Cardiff CR should be shown the door along with LF.

Comment

3 wins out of 4 in the league for me.

Beat Cardiff, wolves and Rotherham...

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          People on here easily pleased, I for one would not be happy with a middle of the table finish, with the players we have according to the clueless one CR who I'm sure would be happy with a middle of the table finish, Play offs should be the very minimum a club like us should be looking to finish, with fans paying money to watch us want to see us having a go, don't want the management or owners saying we are happy with finishing mid table, other clubs have made a lot of signings, and they expect to be battling it out to get promoted. If CR and LF thinks the players that they have signed are good players in their judgement we should be expecting more out of the team. If that is what they expect a middle of the table finish they should not be in charge, if we don't get a result against Yeovil and lose to Cardiff CR should be shown the door along with LF.
          Good post. I hope the management isn't saying these players aren't good enough for a top six drive. I'll be very disappointed if we're lower than sixth. Fed up of all this "consolidation" talk. We either compete or the management has to go. I remember the last stint of consolidation. 15 years of it.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Yeovil - Lose
            Cardiff - Draw
            Wolves - Lose
            Rotherham - Win
            Huddersfield - Lose

Comment

I've got our season's fixtures as my wallpaper on my pc.....Anyway enough about me and my devil may care attitude to life

I was gazing at it looking for inspiration, a sign ..anything. Then I started predicting how many points we might get each game.........14pts
              Thats what I got up till Jan 1 ....I stopped after that

Comment

Can't grumble so far win on Saturday and this forum will be buzzing
                R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  Can't grumble so far win on Saturday and this forum will be buzzing
                  I don't know, I'm sure theres room for a little grumble hey Steve
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    I don't know, I'm sure theres room for a little grumble hey Steve
                    That's just my age lol
                    R's

Comment

That's just my age lol
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Yeovil - Lose
                        Cardiff - Draw
                        Wolves - Lose
                        Rotherham - Win
                        Huddersfield - Lose
                        Do you mind switching your prediction of Rotherham to lose. It might give us a bit more of a chance
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Now if this happens should Ramsey be sacked
                          Yoveil L
                          Cardiff D
                          Wolves D
                          Rotherham D
                          Forrest L
                          I'd like to change my Rotherham prediction to a win
                          :-)
                          R's

Comment

I'd like to change my Rotherham prediction to a win
                            :-)
                            wait a min I did already what a ####
                            R's

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Do you mind switching your prediction of Rotherham to lose. It might give us a bit more of a chance
                              Got 1 out of 3 so far... better than 0!

Rangers... forever the unpredictable!

Comment

Working...
                              X