• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Byrne

All but done that is all !!!

Who ?

Comment

Interesting.....On twitter today it said Brentford,Fulham and Cardiff were in for him. No mention of us.
      Would be delighted if we got him.

Transfer Centre Live ‏@TransferCentreL 7 hrs7 hours ago
      Brentford, Fulham and Cardiff City are all interested in signing Swindon Town winger Nathan Byrne.

Comment

Started following qpr on Twitter too

Comment

Are Swindon going to even have 11 players for the fist game of the season ?

Comment

He's a good player. Might fancy linking up with his other former team mates. Bet they are having a word in his ear. Another very shrewd signing if there's any truth behind the rumour.

We been linked with Luke freeman too who would be a top signing from Bristol City.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              He's a good player. Might fancy linking up with his other former team mates. Bet they are having a word in his ear..
              Also there is Ramsey&Les factor too. If PL side (WBA) are willing to bid 2 million for him,then he should be good enough to play in Championship

Comment

Journalist who works for the mail who supports QPR reporting it on Twitter now. Us and Brentford

Comment

Watching the playoffs I thought he was their best player.

Comment

He's out of contract apparently.

Main position is RB, but can also play CB or RM.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                      Started following qpr on Twitter too
                      Yes just seen that. Interesting.

Comment

I don't no anything about him. 3 Swindon players though. I still hope we sign some championship experienced players to

Comment

Looks like another shrewd signing and will be well known to Ramsey from his Spurs days. Can play right back or right wing by the looks of things!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                            I don't no anything about him. 3 Swindon players though. I still hope we sign some championship experienced players to
                            I think once we have sold Charlie, Fer,maybe Phillips and etc..we will sign some so called proven players

Comment

Brentford also In for him, and he was at loan with them for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X