Clear All

To me he sounded so disinterested..

Comment

Think the price tag and refusal to budge will have to be majorly rethunk

Comment

Oh and ten million for Phillips is lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Think the price tag and refusal to budge will have to be majorly rethunk
          Big time. I really rhibm it's in our interest to get rid and replace him with two more mobile championship strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Big time. I really rhibm it's in our interest to get rid and replace him with two more mobile championship strikers.
            Keep the price tag and stick him on the bench. Some desperate prem side will pay big bucks once they lose 3/4 games. My guess Everton or Sunderland.

Comment

Sounds like our boy can do no wrong Austin is sulking is he?

Comment

If Everton or Spurs or Spam sent people with 15 million in a suitcase to check him out today, I think they would be taking the case straight home! Did himself or us no favours playing today!

Comment

Jacqui Oakley just tweeted after she interviewed Ramsey. He said the club want the valuation met or he won't be going. BUT...the player wants to leave.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Sounds like our boy can do no wrong Austin is sulking is he?
                    No. Just it seems not good enough for today's championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      No. Just it seems not good enough for today's championship game.
                      Multiple news agency's saying he wants out. Doesn't sound like a motivated, professional from what I've read and heard today. That's sulking.

Comment

Multiple news agency's saying he wants out. Doesn't sound like a motivated, professional from what I've read and heard today. That's sulking.
                        Next year's Ricky Lambert. I won't miss him playing like he did today. And I'll never miss him playing up front by himself.

Comment

Agree with you. Love him for what he's done, but if he's gonna not pull his weight or sulk he can f%ck off. I couldn't care less about Charlie Austin, only QPR. But on the other hand, maybe he just had an off day? I'd like to hear more from people who went.

Comment

Agree with you. Love him for what he's done, but if he's gonna not pull his weight or sulk he can f%ck off. I couldn't care less about Charlie Austin, only QPR. But on the other hand, maybe he just had an off day? I'd like to hear more from people who went.
                            Just listen to his post match interview and make your own mind up..

Comment

I haven't seen or heard his post-match interview,but i would be suprised if you interview a player after his team has just lost after a poor performance and the player sounded happy. He may wants to leave,but if we had won today,he might have sound little bit different

Comment

He was seriously pants today, Jimmy. Can't imagine anyone could say otherwise. Guardian report singled him out as having a shocker.

Comment

Working...
                                X