Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any body tell me what the following sequence represents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any body tell me what the following sequence represents?

2 Weeks--3 Weeks--2 Weeks--3 Weeks
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 04-10-2009, 11:44 AM.

Well I'll tell ya

This is the frequency of home league fixtures up until the Preston match from the start of the season.

Between a match postponment, international breaks (yet again) and away fixtures in furthest flung corners of England and Wales (2 of which have been during the week) I hardly feel like I have seen us play this season.

Taking away the League Cup, I haven't been able to make any away league fixtures this season so waiting for a home fixture to come around has felt like a lifetime.

This has got me thinking why some of our home support can't help but become hostile this season. The wait of expectation to see a good game of football (sometimes up to 3 weeks) is met with a degree of frustration which transends to the pitch the moment a pass is misplaced
    or a player holds onto the ball to long.

Taking another look at the fixture list we've yet another international break sandwiched in between two away fixtures in Yorkshire and if it weren't for the Palace fixture being rescheduled for the 03/11/09 we'd had to wait over 4 weeks between home fixtures.

What a ****ing joke.

Comment

Good job were not a skint club, relying on home gate money to keep us going.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

I love the International breaks and the chance to watch some top quality football plus we have qualified for the World Cup next year so the more games England can get under the belt the better I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          I love the International breaks and the chance to watch some top quality football plus we have qualified for the World Cup next year so the more games England can get under the belt the better I reckon.
          I couldn't even tell you who England are playing

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
            westwood don't give a site about England its all about Jamaica
            A dreadful place, Drug related murders on an hourly basis, and what a dump Falmouth is.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

yes

yes its the sequence when kirill is comming over too see games

Comment

Working...
              X