Ollie's Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ollie's Predictions

New Sky Sports pundit Ian Holloway runs the rule over the big Football League fixtures in the first of a new series - and fears Leeds and Middlesbrough could get off to a rocky start.
    I'm down at Brighton on Friday for the big kick-off and I can't wait to get started in the Sky Sports studio. The money, the glitz, the glamour might be in the Premier League but it's the Football League that, in my book, really belongs to the people. We're down-to-earth in this country. We're passionate about our teams. I'm sick of owners turning up and saying: 'You've got to change the colour of your shirt.' That can't be right.
    Having been with QPR for 10 years, I can only go one way with this one!

Charlie Austin will be gone by the end of the window, I'm sure of it, but they've made some decent signings, I like what my old mate Les Ferdinand is doing down there and I'd love Chris Ramsay to do well having been given the job full-time. It's a London derby - but I'm backing QPR to run out convincing winners.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-tips-wins-for
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

For me olli is a proper QPR ' legend'...player and manager.... At a time the word ' legend' is gracedcupon those who scarcely deserve it after maybe one decent season then total disrespect for the club!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      For me olli is a proper QPR ' legend'...player and manager.... At a time the word ' legend' is gracedcupon those who scarcely deserve it after maybe one decent season then total disrespect for the club!
      You wouldn't be directing this at a certain petulant, overweight Morroccan by any chance?

Comment

I categorically deny that!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X