Negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negativity

Really can't believe some of the negativity on here about the coming season. I believe we are building a good squad to compete for sure. Strong nucleus of green,ned,ale,Henry,phillips ( think he will be with us as can't see clubs stumping up the £10 mill).
    Add in the likes of the new boys chery,luongo & gladwin & samba will be like a new signing then that gives us a strong starting 11. Once Charlie goes we will replace him with a suitable replacement.
    I may be a bit happy clappy but I for one am looking forwards to the new season. U'rsss!!!

Fully agree mate. As things stand I think we are in a really strong team and still expect 2 possibly 3 players to join with Charlie going.

Comment

I would say it's the same at the start of every season, I tend to be over optimistic or down right pessimistic and I'm normally always wrong!!! Hahaha
      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

All hinged on Austin staying now.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

It's natural for there to be a range of opinions going into a new season, especially with a new team, management, philosophy etc. No one really knows how it is all going to pan out and the transfer window still has a month to go. Im leaning slightly on the side of optimism but I can understand those who have reservations
          Last edited by Hove Ranger; 06-08-2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Been saying the same all summer, dunno why so many are having such a big whinge!

The biggest complaints I've heard from QPR fans since the Fernandes takeover have been too many has-beens, too many players just here for the money, not enough players scouted from the lower leagues etc. Now we've finally got a management team in place see the value of signing up and coming players and giving youth a chance. We also have people at the club looking at finances to ensure that we are living within our means. From what I can tell Fernandes has done exactly what the fans have asked for whilst at the same time taking steps to satisfy the league after our FFP problem.

I guess that some people just like to complain?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              How many of your 17,956 posts on here since 2009 have been negative?

Comment

Don't be silly Kirilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  It's natural for their to be a range of opinions going into a new season, especially with a new team, management, philosophy etc. No one really knows how it is all going to pan out and the transfer window still has a month to go. Im leaning slightly on the side of optimism but I can understand those who have reservations
                  It may all be about a range of opinions Hove but some posters on here are unnecessarily negative and downbeat (for some reason) before a ball has been kicked.

People can say, im underwhelmed etc. by signings and pre-season games but at the end of the day, every sensible Rangers fan that has a football brain knows where we are at right now. High turnover of player, working on a budget, looking to bring younger players in to develop them - Just like the majority have been crying out for.

I can't even think of a good reason or point to be negative right now.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    How many of your 17,956 posts on here since 2009 have been negative?
                    Well, this one is not negative as I am convinced that Austin will not be sold in this window and his goals will help us soar up the table. But to answer your question, I have done a quick tally and here are the results:
                    7,576 negative posts
                    4,328 positive posts
                    the rest were neutral

Comment

Well, this one is not negative as I am convinced that Austin will not be sold in this window and his goals will help us soar up the table. But to answer your question, I have done a quick tally and here are the results:
                      7,576 negative posts
                      4,328 positive posts
                      the rest were neutral
                      fair play mate

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Don't be silly Kirilly.
                        Surely you are not thinking that him staying or going would make zero difference?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          It may all be about a range of opinions Hove but some posters on here are unnecessarily negative and downbeat (for some reason) before a ball has been kicked.

People can say, im underwhelmed etc. by signings and pre-season games but at the end of the day, every sensible Rangers fan that has a football brain knows where we are at right now. High turnover of player, working on a budget, looking to bring younger players in to develop them - Just like the majority have been crying out for.

I can't even think of a good reason or point to be negative right now.
                          But like you say the majority were calling out for these things, I would say that the negative posters are in the minority which seems to fit. It is always healthy to have a spectrum of opinion rather than a complete consensus even if it does come across as trolling sometimes

Comment

7,576 negative posts
                            4,328 positive posts
                            the rest were neutral
                            and what was the running order?

Comment

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. I for one wouldn't say I'm positive, after what's gone on the last 4 years apart from the day out at Wembley has been a bit of a disaster so excuse me for not be brimming full of confidence but I am looking forward to this season more than last. Fingers crossed we can put up a good show and finish in the top half.
                              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                              X