Sam Johnson - Djurgårdens IF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    he's got 5 goals and 2 assists in 17 games total (a goal contribution every 156 minutes) and Gray has 16 goals and 8 assists in 45 (Goal contribution every 146 minutes), its not inconceivable that he could potentially be better in this league, especially given they only play 18 games total and his club came second and are in europa league play offs.
    They have 16 teams in the Swedish Allsvenskan league and SO FAR they have played 18 games and Djurgarden are away to AIK Stockholm on Monday so surely they will play 30 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      They have 16 teams in the Swedish Allsvenskan league and SO FAR they have played 18 games and Djurgarden are away to AIK Stockholm on Monday so surely they will play 30 games.
      Thats my bad, I got my tenses wrong on that. Also, I meant play offs spots. Point being, it is still early days in their league and he will no doubt get more.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Wasn't digging you out Nasser mate just that i checked where they were in the league and then remembered what you said and got a little confusilated lol

Comment

Working...
        X