Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do a positive after today only thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's do a positive after today only thread.

I feel we are in a good place, if we keep Fer and Austin, bring in the lad Hall and the keeper Bentley, both of whom have been mentioned by Ramsey, we will do very well this season!

Gobern had a medical last week but I think he is perhaps one CM to many, but who knows what plans CR has for him.

Sandro is also still at the club, Blackwood looks interesting, Diakite is back, Yun will be back soon, Cole looks good, Gladwin is an enigma, Perch is a great signing, and Chery is looking good.

We are QPR .............
    Kept the faith!

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    I feel we are in a good place, if we keep Fer and Austin, bring in the lad Hall and the keeper Bentley, both of whom have been mentioned by Ramsey, we will do very well this season!

Gobern had a medical last week but I think he is perhaps one CM to many, but who knows what plans CR has for him.

Sandro is also still at the club, Blackwood looks interesting, Diakite is back, Yun will be back soon, Cole looks good, Gladwin is an enigma, Perch is a great signing, and Chery is looking good.

We are QPR .............
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Comment

IF is a huge word, especially in this post.

There is still 1/3 of the transfer window left to go so could be all change still. Either way I honestly have no idea how well we will go this season, could be in any of the top 20 positions.

Comment

If we are in that same position plus a couple of CBs after the transfer window shuts i will be over the moon.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

GK Green- (Bentley)

RB Perch- Furlong CB Ned-(Hall)Hill- Cole LB Yun- Traore

DM Sandro- (Gobern) -Henry - Fraulin. CM Mas - Diakite- Doughty-

LAM Gladwin- JET. CAM Chery Fer- RAM Phillips -Hoillet

ST Austin, Polster, Blackwood

I think that's a strong squad without additions.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Even if we sign Hall I reckon we will sign another CB who will be 1st choice. Ramsey said in an interview "We probably wouldn’t be looking to bring him in as our mainstay centre-half at the moment, but it’s about competition and people fighting for places and prising their way into the team. We do need to recruit a centre-back. I thought Grant did okay". Unless he expects Hill to be 1st choice

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/02...amsey-admits/?

Comment

Ramsey is dealing with Levy, if he turns around and says anything else levy will bum £&ck us!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

I thought we looked very decent especially first 20mins

Left back will be a great player and between him and Furlong we could have both full back positions covered for next five years

Comment

I think Cole Kw will end up at CB eventually.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Loving this thread. Going about buisiness the right way. We are backing our team and giving them confidence and am sure it is rubbing off on the team, despite a previous season to forget. Plus the sun is shining. Hoopla!!!

Let's be the 12th Man this season!

Comment

I'm sure there will be more ins and outs. Will be interesting to see who they get in to replace Austin, Fer Etc. CB is a concern but I'm sure LF and CR can see that. Looking forward to this season, more than last.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

We are QPR .............
                          I'm feeling pretty positive about things too mate. I think with a 3 or 4 more additions our squad looks strong and we've done it without breaking the bank too.

I think you are in line for disappointment with Charlie and Fer though, both will go this week. Fingers crossed for some decent signings to take their place though!

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Even if we sign Hall I reckon we will sign another CB who will be 1st choice. Ramsey said in an interview "We probably wouldn’t be looking to bring him in as our mainstay centre-half at the moment, but it’s about competition and people fighting for places and prising their way into the team. We do need to recruit a centre-back. I thought Grant did okay". Unless he expects Hill to be 1st choice

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/02...amsey-admits/?
                            To me, that reads like we are in for at least 2 centre halves!

Comment

Can't go into the season with Clint as first choice centre back, we will get butchered.

Love Clint as we all do, but he's back-up CB at best and don't wanna see him play more than 10 games this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X