X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
    Surely at championship level this time around he has something to prove
    this…

he's not the player we hope'd he'd be but he's probably better than whoever we'll inevitably replace him with

Comment

I do get excited he gets on the ball. I have no idea why because he disappoints me pretty much every single time. Its the hope that kills you

Comment

Didn't he play up front quite a bit for Blackburn. He's got pace, maybe an option if we're left short after CA leaves?

The most frustrating thing about Hoilett for me, is he struggles to beat a man, most of the time not even trying and cuts back inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
          Didn't he play up front quite a bit for Blackburn. He's got pace, maybe an option if we're left short after CA leaves?

The most frustrating thing about Hoilett for me, is he struggles to beat a man, most of the time not even trying and cuts back inside.
          Interesting, could be an option playing him up front alongside a target man like Polter or JET. Perhaps he's been wasted on the wing.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            I do get excited he gets on the ball. I have no idea why because he disappoints me pretty much every single time. Its the hope that kills you
            This.

He seems to beat defenders with ease and just glides with the ball, but the he just somehow manages to ruin it with a stupid pass every time.
            Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

To me he seems to get the ball stuck under his feet a lot or tries to do too much like Adel used to. Rarely do we see wingers actually have the confidence to go past players now.

Comment

Working...
              X