Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 wins out of 10.....should we have expected better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 wins out of 10.....should we have expected better?

i know i did,I find it strange that so many members predict we will "batter" each team we are about to play,and when we dont they will always ONLY look at the positives.Like today"the sending off changed the game",we would have won otherwise,or "the ref was crap,AGAIN",or "we were so unlucky,we hit the post twice",or"they scored in injury time".The table shows us in 13th position,with 3 wins out of 10,while not the end of the world,or a reason to sack Jim,still I expected better.

you only expect better if your expectations were too high in the 1st place.....we never addressed the striker issue properly so it was a case of the same old problems......not surprised at all at the moment...but not going to worry just yet

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      i know i did,I find it strange that so many members predict we will "batter" each team we are about to play,and when we dont they will always ONLY look at the positives.Like today"the sending off changed the game",we would have won otherwise,or "the ref was crap,AGAIN",or "we were so unlucky,we hit the post twice",or"they scored in injury time".The table shows us in 13th position,with 3 wins out of 10,while not the end of the world,or a reason to sack Jim,still I expected better.
      An opinion that wont go down well with most on this board, because its not positive.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
        An opinion that wont go down well with most on this board, because its not positive.
        pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by QPRMendoza View Post
          :waaaht:

Comment

haaat

wwhhaaaaaatttt:waaaht:

Comment

You really are a miserable sod aren't you Matthew?.....You just love a negative post!
              Last edited by Tarbie; 04-10-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I think people were over optimistic come start of the season, the table doesn't lie, we are 13th after 10 games and that is the reality. We're not a top table side yet but we are close, give it another season then we'll be up there.

Comment

Yep, most teams spend season after season battling near the top of the Championship before going up. We want instant or near instant success. Money truly has made us greedy.

Comment

It does take time to build a winning side, I think next season though if we can add a couple more playes we will be up there with the big boys.

Comment

Less than a quarter of the season gone.

We haven't been consistent. We've looked good at times, but we know we have problems to fix. For all that, we're 3 points off sixth place, having played fewer games.

Preston's a huge game now, being without Rowlands and Watson.
                      Let's get behind the boys and get things moving again. Our help WILL be needed.
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I could write, lost 2 games out of 10, is that good enough.

Target must be 10 points from every 6 games.

We must win our next two home games, to maintain that record.

All games are important, next one at home to Preston, is for fans morale, but also for the players.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Next season will definately be our year :-)

Comment

we should have beaten blackpool notts forest and peterborough at home!!

Not to mention plymouth away, weve dropped alot of points so far this season!!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

When you say "should" I don't know what that means really. We are a better than average championship side and they (with the poss exception of forest) are worse than average championship sides. But anyone can beat anyone, as we've discovered, and we are hardly Newcastle.

Comment

Working...
                              X