No announcement yet.

Squad numbers released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does a squad number even matter. Come on guys...

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Real shame Chery isn't number 10 & Troare still has 3 (think Robinson should have got that)

Perch 2??
      Leroy is an inside forward in the QPR mode if he stays happy for him to wear the 10 shirt , see if he can follow MARSH BOWLS AND CURRIE

Comment

Honest question, and it will show what the numbers are worth.
        Would anybody here get charlie, fer or phillips on the back of their kids/grandkids brand new qpr kit?
        Well same for traroe, lets hope and pray he wont be here either and some mug will take him and the number is as superficial as charlies.

Comment

Grown men( I can only assume) getting their knickers in a twist about squad numbers. FFS some of you need to get a grip/life
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Real shame Chery isn't number 10 & Troare still has 3 (think Robinson should have got that)

Perch 2??
            You might get your wish, when charlie and fer goes,, they might change some numbers
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
              Grown men( I can only assume) getting their knickers in a twist about squad numbers. FFS some of you need to get a grip/life
              Will remind you of that when Traore f ack's up the first game he's picked. At Charlton.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                You might get your wish, when charlie and fer goes,, they might change some numbers
                I dont think they can change them around once announced can they?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

another grown man getting his knickers twisted about #3 going to Traore - wtaf :/

Comment

To be fair I don't like squad no's prefer team no's 1 - 11 and subs to follow on ,
                    I think it gives players out of the side a reason to fight for some ones shirt

Comment

Perch 2??
                      Why is it a shame Chery hasn't got the number ten shirt?
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
                        another grown man getting his knickers twisted about #3 going to Traore - wtaf :/
                        Ridiculous isn't it? Presumably these are the same people who came in their short trousers when Adel got the 10 shirt. A shirt by the way, he didn't really want.

If you want people to dress up for you, it's much better to get a bird who's all tackled up!
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Why on earth has that s hitbag Traore got a number? And a single figure one? I've really had enough of thst talentless plum. For f ack's sake.
                          I have been silenced by the mods for swearing. could you post a big *ARK for me mate.

Am ucking fuming over that tramp toare.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Pleasantly surprised when I looked at this. Whilst Traore has been a disappointment he should be good enough (should) to do ok at this level.

I keep on searching for Richard Dunne in the news to make sure no one else has picked him up. Unlikely, but a huge signings if we change our mind and offer him a contract

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                              Pleasantly surprised when I looked at this. Whilst Traore has been a disappointment he should be good enough (should) to do ok at this level.

I keep on searching for Richard Dunne in the news to make sure no one else has picked him up. Unlikely, but a huge signings if we change our mind and offer him a contract
                              Agree about Dunne! He was our best defender last season and surely could have done a job for us this season. Was on reasonable money too so it seemed like a no brainer to keep him. I was very disappointed to see him released and think it was a bad move.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                I have been silenced by the mods for swearing. could you post a big *ARK for me mate.

Am ucking fuming over that tramp toare.
                                Loving the misspelling of Toare. Henceforth that shall be his name. If you go down, Hits, we all go down....

#leavenomanbehind

Comment

Working...
                                X