Andre Gray close to signing for Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    And where is the money to be made?.....Championship?
    Not all spending is bad.....we've gone from one extreme to the other....#speculatetoaccumulate
    You can't run a club the way we have been its that simple , we get on average 15k at home games its not all about the transfer fee its about salary as well, we are no longer paying players 20/30k a week to play in the Championship , so it becomes harder to get the sort of players that some fans want in. I would say half of the Championship teams next year will have a higher wage bill that us, last time we where in this league we would blow everyone out the water and thats why we are in deep doo doo

Comment

We're in deep doo doo definitely.....can see us going deeper too.

Comment

We're in deep doo doo definitely.....can see us going deeper too.
        You still don't get it do you. you really still don't get it? Well tried to help mate, but you only want to hear what you want to hear

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Where's this from?
          Transfer centre live on Twitter. Very reliable

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            You can't run a club the way we have been its that simple , we get on average 15k at home games its not all about the transfer fee its about salary as well, we are no longer paying players 20/30k a week to play in the Championship , so it becomes harder to get the sort of players that some fans want in. I would say half of the Championship teams next year will have a higher wage bill that us, last time we where in this league we would blow everyone out the water and thats why we are in deep doo doo
            Wasting your breath mate some of our fans are spoilt brats they just want to sign players and spend money not sure their fussed who the players are as long as they get the buzz of a new signing. Perhaps they should go an purchase Football Manager

Comment

You still don't get it do you. you really still don't get it? Well tried to help mate, but you only want to hear what you want to hear
              Wtf are you on about you patronising t**t?
              Yes i do understand we are in debt ...but dropping down another division ain't going to help is it?

I think it's you and the other ostriches that don't get it do you?......We are going nowhere. This division that you
              and your fellow ostriches write off as a piece of p*ss, is the b**tard of all divisions to get out of the right end, but oh no
              Les and chrissy boy know what they're doing......well NO they don't, and we are going to miss out the richest tv deal ever
              and our future is lge 1 and beyond, but hey you enjoy the fact we're back selling and going nowhere .....not what liar fernandes promised is it?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Wasting your breath mate some of our fans are spoilt brats they just want to sign players and spend money not sure their fussed who the players are as long as they get the buzz of a new signing. Perhaps they should go an purchase Football Manager
                Sad but true Westy
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Spoilt brat?? ...Spoilt brat am I?
                  How long you been an R then west?....You know f**k all about me
                  You f**kin agreed with me another day when i said i liked the spending...now?....oh yeah baaa baa

Comment

Comment

Spoilt brat?? ...Spoilt brat am I?
                      How long you been an R then west?....You know f**k all about me
                      You f**kin agreed with me another day when i said i liked the spending...now?....oh yeah baaa baa
                      Chill Dave the comment was at the wider board not specific to this thread buddy. When we were on our way down the bulk of people were saying they want their Rangers back, to sign players within our means and reduce the debt. Now were down plenty of those saying that are now proclaiming we need to spend money and basically repeat what they were objecting to no more then 6months ago

Ive seen people who said they hate the premier league and prefer the championship now saying we wont get back up with this squad which baffles me as surely if you hate the premier league getting back up is the last thing they would want. I like spending too if its on the right player and a bit of thought and scouting has gone into them, spending for the sake of spending p issing into the wind hoping it hits the toilet pan don't appeal to me personally. On subject I would like to see Fray at ours but £4mil for a player who has had one season in pro game is a bit steep in my book but Brentford set the price

This is the new QPR (Similar to the old QPR before Flabby arrived) some fans wont know that QPR as they have only experienced the flash harrys of the Bush QPR. We cant be flash no more and it will be a shock to some fans systems.

How long have I been an Ranger?? well all my life and currently 36 so reckon im long enough in the tooth to say I have experienced all sides of the club

Comment

Yes i do understand we are in debt ...but dropping down another division ain't going to help is it?

I think it's you and the other ostriches that don't get it do you?......We are going nowhere. This division that you
                        and your fellow ostriches write off as a piece of p*ss, is the b**tard of all divisions to get out of the right end, but oh no
                        Les and chrissy boy know what they're doing......well NO they don't, and we are going to miss out the richest tv deal ever
                        and our future is lge 1 and beyond, but hey you enjoy the fact we're back selling and going nowhere .....not what liar fernandes promised is it?
                        fantastic post mate. spot farking on. we only seem to be in the market for league 1 players plus jamie brickwall mackie.

last time we were in the champ we were making 4 mil signings in austin and philips. that got us promoted.

now we are farking signing league 1 players, the latest being perch and giving a trial to some keeper called henly who has just been released by a league 2 team.

It will all end in tears i tell ya.

one question i have, with the parachte payments say 20 mil, sterling 10 mil caulker 1.3 mil, mccarthy 3.5mil iminient 15 mil for austin. thats just short of 50 mil. is it unreasonable to have half of that for funds to go out and make a couple of 4 mil championship player signings. the likes of............

dunk,gray, wvwn byrne of league 1 who clearly is championship quality. is it really farking unresonable.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

You little ray of sunshine you

Comment

Good post that West ......Yep you can definitely comment btw, with that experience, apologies, I'm right out of order.
                            I really don't want to go back to going nowhere, I've had decades of also ran mediocrity, and having had a taste of ambition
                            and not like Premier lge winning ambition, just a decent prem side, I want more.

Comment

You little ray of sunshine you
                              I have my moments......apologise for calling you the T name
                              Last edited by QPRDave; 29-07-2015, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                fantastic post mate. spot farking on. we only seem to be in the market for league 1 players plus jamie brickwall mackie.

last time we were in the champ we were making 4 mil signings in austin and philips. that got us promoted.

now we are farking signing league 1 players, the latest being perch and giving a trial to some keeper called henly who has just been released by a league 2 team.

It will all end in tears i tell ya.

one question i have, with the parachte payments say 20 mil, sterling 10 mil caulker 1.3 mil, mccarthy 3.5mil iminient 15 mil for austin. thats just short of 50 mil. is it unreasonable to have half of that for funds to go out and make a couple of 4 mil championship player signings. the likes of............

dunk,gray, wvwn byrne of league 1 who clearly is championship quality. is it really farking unresonable.
                                See that's the way I see it......Winalotto is this unreasonable do you think?...
                                Thats a great post hits

Comment

Working...
                                X