No announcement yet.

Les Ferdinand: "We're working hard to get deals done"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I like the most from this statement is that we hopefully will get media attention for the right reasons from now on. I can take the fact that we will lose a match from time to time just as long as we donīt do a Pompey or Coventry.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      Eric Dier loan?
      Would be a excellent signing. Heard any whispers or just floating names mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Speaking exclusively to www.qpr.co.uk, Ferdinand said: "We're definitely keen to add to the squad and we're working hard on a few deals at the moment.

"We know we need to strengthen in certain areas, particularly across the back four, and we've got our targets.

"We've got a strict budget in place that dictates the market that we're in and we're working hard to bring the right players into the squad."

On Caulker's loan move to St Mary's, Ferdinand added: "Steven wanted to play in the Premier League and we've managed to get a substantial loan fee and covering of his wages, which is a significant deal for the club.

"Our new philosophy and approach means this is what we're dealing with at the moment.

"The fans will need to be patient with us, but there's certainly a great desire to bring in new additions."

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...vh1IcZh1OsQ.99

busy scraping the barrel
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          is that the one with an head like a breeze block
          This has proper tickled me - as soon as I read it I could relate to exactly what you meant, he has got a proper shovel head

He is a quality player though surely we aren't in for him?
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            This has proper tickled me - as soon as I read it I could relate to exactly what you meant, he has got a proper shovel head

He is a quality player though surely we aren't in for him?
            didnt he score against us last season
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Glad Caulker has gone, I thought he was terrible. We need to replace him ASAP, hope the club has it under control as I can see a few more leaving in the next few weeks. So brace yourself.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
              X