Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Reasons QPR Can Win Promotion At The First Attempt This Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be a lot harder this time , basically we are relying on a more youthful untried squad this season , it would be virtually impossible to expect them all to click and all to be able to step up first time of asking. But its important to stick with these players and those incoming and give them the time they will need, i think we will be a lot more influential in the championship season after this one.

Comment

We still need at least 5 GOOD first team players, plus more if anyone leaves. If we stump up the cash and recruit well we can do it, but otherwise I'm not confident.

Comment

Whatta load of b*llox.....You can get 5 reasons why 18 teams in the championship can win promotion.

5 reasons why QPR can't win promotion

1 ffp
        2 selling our best players
        3 no financial backing
        4 buying gambles
        5 Ramsey & Ferdinand

Comment

surly because of their wide range of defenders and air tight defence and forward line that screams goal s

Comment

I'm feeling strangely optimistic. It seems as though we are starting to do a lot of things right. And I do have confidence in CR. I'm glad he has been given a chance and not pushed out because he took us down with Redknapp's team. Results did not really improve when he took over but the football certainly did and I think that was a big step forward and is one of the reasons I'm optimistic.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Gave up on the article as soon as it mentioned Ramsey lost McCarthy and Mutch. Poor

Comment

Working...
              X