Interesting quote from Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    TF gave us premier league football in 2014 for the second time since 1996, in 2011 he had purchased a Premiership club.

The criticism I have of TF is he never knew our club unlike AB. Remember watching the 4 year plan and just thought AB and NW worked well together because they knew the club's limitations, we were a small club with small income but through hard graft and sensible buys we could do and did great things.

TF however rolled in like a Las Vegas high roller, instantly decreeing a 40k stadium that no one had ever previously seriously thought off. Plus trusting managers that really weren't suited to a club whose infrastructure was so basic and they simply led the club down a path that wasn't QPR.

TF should off taken a step back and put in a coherent plan but instead he steamed in with all the good intentions and got burnt.

I'm pleased now he's rowing back from those decisions and the club acts and looks like the club it is rather than a sham it was before. Pleased Sir Les is over viewing operations and CR is just getting on with the job without the circus we had with our previous two managers. The signings haven't been breathtaking but look what happened when we signed anyone considered quality
    Hoilett - useless
    SWP - speechless
    Park - tiredness
    Johnson - illness
    Cesar - pointless
    Bosingwa - defenceless
    Samba - bizarreness

For a club like ours to succeed we need a core of hard working players with a sprinkling of something special like 2010/2011, got a feeling Ramsey might just get that mix together this season and hopefully TF will have learnt his lesson and AB will take a more forceful role and put parameters around our spending and grand visions that appear to have blighted the last 3 years.
    Post of the day!!!!
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
      Post of the day!!!!
      Concurred.

Comment

I think the recent interview with Ramsey was quite revealing from a TF perspective. Cleary he's built his business around letting talented people work to a single objective with transparency at the heart of his business.

I think Ramsey referred to the world of football as "a shark pool" and that TF and the other investors were simply mirroring what worked in business to the work of football - we all know the consequences.

I like TF and think he has learned a lesson and hope with the introduction of Les, Hoos and Ramsey we will see a return to a where we in the 90's - a small, working class, West London club, punching above its weight against bigger more financially secure clubs.

As fans we may have to except that this will take a few seasons to achieve - I for one would be happy if we finished mid table this season and then kick on from there.
        Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
          Post of the day!!!!
          What time did you wright this mate ??

Agree top post tblock!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
          X