Help with Yeovil away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    right, sorry about the mis-information. Not the easiest trip, especially midweek. Good luck
    You Rsssssss

Comment

If you can find a way to go you can have my ticket for nothing if it helps.

The only option I found was to get the sleeper train back from Yeovil which would come back into Paddington. Leaves at 22:57 and change at Exeter, an hours wait then a sleeping cabin leaving at 01:06 arriving at 05:23. £50 one way.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
        If you can find a way to go you can have my ticket for nothing if it helps.

The only option I found was to get the sleeper train back from Yeovil which would come back into Paddington. Leaves at 22:57 and change at Exeter, an hours wait then a sleeping cabin leaving at 01:06 arriving at 05:23. £50 one way.
        thats a slog

Comment

Train from bush goes Watford junction but no idea what last one is but if late enough would allow you to get coach

Comment

Me and my mate have to wait a couple of hours after the game as our train back isn't until Midnight. Even then that terminates in Salisbury so we'll have to hop in cab back home after that. Our cab fare back from Salisbury to Andover will be more expensive than the train/match ticket.

Comment

Hopefully those of you that bother at least get to see a positive result for QPR which will make it all worthwhile effort. Im not sure that clubs appreciate this when they go into these games.

Comment

Originally posted by AndoverRanger View Post
                Me and my mate have to wait a couple of hours after the game as our train back isn't until Midnight. Even then that terminates in Salisbury so we'll have to hop in cab back home after that. Our cab fare back from Salisbury to Andover will be more expensive than the train/match ticket.
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I'll be getting the train from waterloo after work, staying with mates for a couple of nights. Good luck with your journeys chaps.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Hopefully those of you that bother at least get to see a positive result for QPR which will make it all worthwhile effort. Im not sure that clubs appreciate this when they go into these games.
                    I'm going for the social

Comment

mindful that in the past midweek games at Loftus Road I get home about 3.00am, I'll be home within the hour of the full time whistle
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                      X