Help with Yeovil away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Yeovil away...

Hey guys sorry to bother you. I want to go to Yeovil but I just dont know how to get there and back from Watford Junction. Seems very difficult especially to get back.

Merge this thread if necessary.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
    Hey guys sorry to bother you. I want to go to Yeovil but I just dont know how to get there and back from Watford Junction. Seems very difficult especially to get back.

Merge this thread if necessary.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    Come and get the coach with us,, from HQ or the target rounderbout
    You Rsssssss

Comment

I think it's very awkward to get to by public transport. Easiest way is to drive or get an LSA coach (if there is one) or one of the club's official coaches.

Comment

I live down this way and think the LSA coach might be a good option
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I'd strongly advise not doing the game by train, I went up from Plymouth last time and even that was a nightmare, Yeovil Junction is 5 miles outside the town and the traffic after the game, jesus christ its a nightmare. Yeovil is the smallest place in the country with a football league team and it really really really shows, town isn't catered for it at all
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Cheers guys. So does the coach come back to LR? Then a taxi back to Watford?

Comment

Cheers guys. So does the coach come back to LR? Then a taxi back to Watford?
              I don't know if my mate was winding me up. But the coaches what are going are full. So even we have been put on standby and we have tickets,, but keep looking at this thread and as soon has I know I will post it so you know what's going on
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                I don't know if my mate was winding me up. But the coaches what are going are full. So even we have been put on standby and we have tickets,, but keep looking at this thread and as soon has I know I will post it so you know what's going on
                Cheers mate. I'm new to all this lark. Go to loads of away games but I'm not old enough to drive yet and could be going alone by the looks of things.

Comment

Ryan didn't realise you don't drive. The LSA run a coach from Northolt, bit nearer to Watford, hope that helps

Comment

Cheers mate. I'm new to all this lark. Go to loads of away games but I'm not old enough to drive yet and could be going alone by the looks of things.
                    Am really hoping they lay on another coach,, I even looked into national express but they said the last coach coming back is at 8.35, and I don't fancy staying overnight. Hang in here and look for updates on here, it might be a silly question to ask but have u got your ticket yet for the game
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      Ryan didn't realise you don't drive. The LSA run a coach from Northolt, bit nearer to Watford, hope that helps
                      My mate goes with the LSA a lot,, he told me there not laying on a coach because they only had about 20 bods yesterday
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Am really hoping they lay on another coach,, I even looked into national express but they said the last coach coming back is at 8.35, and I don't fancy staying overnight. Hang in here and look for updates on here, it might be a silly question to ask but have u got your ticket yet for the game
                        I havent yet. I was trying to kind of plan first before I finalised anything or spent any money.

Comment

I havent yet. I was trying to kind of plan first before I finalised anything or spent any money.
                          Get one when u can, keep ya posted
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

My mate goes with the LSA a lot,, he told me there not laying on a coach because they only had about 20 bods yesterday
                            right, sorry about the mis-information. Not the easiest trip, especially midweek. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              right, sorry about the mis-information. Not the easiest trip, especially midweek. Good luck
                              No worries mate, appreciate you trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X