Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

robbo spot on

Comment

Did you see Lita's goal for Boro yesterday? A classic strikers goal. How many of our current strikers could score a goal like that?

Comment

Agreed, it was a bad day at the office , but I remain positive as the signs are so much better, even in defeat. The problem is that the day is not yet offer as it brings with it the legacy of suspensions.

earlier we talked about how we are a different team with Rowly on the pitch [help me out SirPie], and watson has strengthened this. Both out will be a big big loss and I suspect could see us fall short against Preston.

Still expect to be top 6 come the end, but one thing for sure......we wont do it the easy way

Comment

I agree the game was turned on the sending off we were in complete control upto that point and rowlands has got alot to answer for. We should of been 2 or 3 up though before the first red but yet again we didnt take our chances yes one was a world class save but routledge should of buried his chance.

I just can't see us getting in the play off's it's result's like yesterday's that are just so typical of rangers we've seen it year after year.We've only scored two or more goals in two league games this season out of ten with three wins it's not good enough with the squad we've got.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Did you see Lita's goal for Boro yesterday? A classic strikers goal. How many of our current strikers could score a goal like that?
            Up until we signed Simpson, I'd have agreed.

But I think he has the pace and technique to do that. Maybe lacks the belief.
            It's just that he's asked to do far too much, for a novice.
            Needs more support, and more competition for his place.

Comment

Still not changing my pre season prediction of 14th.
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                You don't know how we didn't score? We didn't score because we don't have much up top, there is no mystery to it.
                I know I seem to echo each and every one of your posts,but it just happens I share the same views particularly on the issue of strikers,or lack of them.I wish I was an eternal optimist like Pete,but 57 years of supporting QPR have taken their toll.Pete is forever on about games being "there for the taking" but we seem to do little about it.Look at our games with Plymouth,Blackpool,Peterborough,Notts F,Swansea and even Bristol City - we could have and should have won them all.Are people aware we're nearly a quarter of the way through the season and based on the fact we have won only 3 out of 10 games means that at that rate we will have won only 12 games,lost 8 and drawn the rest come the end of the season if we don't address the striker problem asap.That is not playoff form let alone automatic promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Am so glad we didnt sign the little t.w.a.t he was kicked out of reading by coppell for glassing a chap for walking lita's bird back to a taxi rank after lita had upset her.

Comment

Routledge finds himself free on the penalty spot and a shot to the right or left and we are 1-0 up, we turn to each other and gasp at how he missed it
                    Exactly the point which you seem to be missing - someone like Chopra probably wouldn't have missed it and we go on to win after taking TAKING our chances. We don't - that's why we remain average. Last 3 games - Win/Draw/Lose = average.
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Or below average for what our squad cost or is paid
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                        Up until we signed Simpson, I'd have agreed.

But I think he has the pace and technique to do that. Maybe lacks the belief.
                        It's just that he's asked to do far too much, for a novice.
                        Needs more support, and more competition for his place.
                        In other words we need to sign another striker to play up front with him.

Comment

We do still need a striker but that is very unlikely to happen until January so we have to get on with it with the players we have! The fact remains we lost that game because of the sendings off..... as much as some people might try there isn't an alternative reason!

Still at least the negative group are out in force they were probably starting to worry we might go on a bit of a run!

Comment

We are crying out for a "class" striker, until we get one or two then we are going to struggle to beat teams, despite the good football we are playing.
                            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              In other words we need to sign another striker to play up front with him.

Probably an easier way of putting it - yes.

Comment

With Vine underperforming, yes we need a striker.

Don't think we will far of the pace come January, but then it will be a priority.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X