is that Steve Gallen? No Gerry Francis?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Ramseys assistant?
Collapse
X
-
Not a QPR man. The academy's head of coaching and coach education. CR said in the recent TS interview that he also assists him with the 1st team squad.
More on him here: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/si...g-2266045.aspxComment
-
Under Les Ferdinand:
Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
And many more mistakes
LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GOComment
-
Nothing against Steve Gallen obviously , Simon Ireland I know nothing about but I would have liked to see a bit of experience to advise Ramsey on team selection and about the fundaments of using subs , if Gerry Francis was at all interested we've missed out again , I have suspicions about this one which will waitComment
-
Nothing against Steve Gallen obviously , Simon Ireland I know nothing about but I would have liked to see a bit of experience to advise Ramsey on team selection and about the fundaments of using subs , if Gerry Francis was at all interested we've missed out again , I have suspicions about this one which will wait
Agreed.QPR
Best team in the world
Sort ofComment
-
I think Chris Ramsey has done a great job and long may it continue a respectable mid table finish this season is good for me we need to be away from the prem for a couple of years at least imoTWITTER
@alanfullerqpr
FACEBOOK
Alan Fuller
QPR IS MY LIFE.Comment
-
Comment