Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ramseys assistant?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shania
    C Club
    • Apr 2010
    • 23699

    #1

    Ramseys assistant?

    is that Steve Gallen? No Gerry Francis?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of
  • Stanley
    Guest
    • Mar 2009
    • 23693

    #2
    Originally posted by Shania
    is that Steve Gallen?
    Yes, along with Simon Ireland.

    Comment

    • Shania
      C Club
      • Apr 2010
      • 23699

      #3
      I just hope one of them will assist Ramsay in the dugout IF we need to change the gameplan during the match.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

      Comment

      • QprQpr
        Wealdstone Raider
        • Jan 2014
        • 1106

        #4
        Only way of assisting Ramsay would be to give him a brain transplant.

        Comment

        • Stanley
          Guest
          • Mar 2009
          • 23693

          #5
          Originally posted by Shania
          Hm,ok. Simon Ireland? Never heard of. He is also a QPR man?
          Not a QPR man. The academy's head of coaching and coach education. CR said in the recent TS interview that he also assists him with the 1st team squad.

          More on him here: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/si...g-2266045.aspx

          Comment

          • Shania
            C Club
            • Apr 2010
            • 23699

            #6
            Thanks, Stanley. I read it and it looks like he has experience from the Brighton Academy. He will also help us to implement a set way of playing. That is good, IMO.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

            Comment

            • qpr
              Platinum Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 10372

              #7
              Originally posted by QprQpr
              Only way of assisting Ramsay would be to give him a brain transplant.
              Give over, I think he's done a respectable job for QPR. Give him a while before slating him mate
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

              LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

              Comment

              • Stanley
                Guest
                • Mar 2009
                • 23693

                #8
                Originally posted by Shania
                I just hope one of them will assist Ramsay in the dugout IF we need to change the gameplan during the match.
                Think I can see both assistants on the bench today.

                Comment

                • Shania
                  C Club
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 23699

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Stanley
                  Think I can see both assistants on the bench today.
                  Ok, 3 pair of eyes are better than one!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

                  Comment

                  • Fraggy
                    Administrator
                    • Aug 2010
                    • 9728

                    #10
                    Originally posted by QprQpr
                    Only way of assisting Ramsay would be to give him a brain transplant.
                    Was that my Mama Mia ringtone going off again?
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

                    Comment

                    • Hitman34
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 13959

                      #11
                      Originally posted by QprQpr
                      Only way of assisting Ramsay would be to give him a brain transplant.
                      Spot on
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                      Comment

                      • dogsrrs
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 6671

                        #12
                        Nothing against Steve Gallen obviously , Simon Ireland I know nothing about but I would have liked to see a bit of experience to advise Ramsey on team selection and about the fundaments of using subs , if Gerry Francis was at all interested we've missed out again , I have suspicions about this one which will wait

                        Comment

                        • Shania
                          C Club
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 23699

                          #13
                          Originally posted by dogsrrs
                          Nothing against Steve Gallen obviously , Simon Ireland I know nothing about but I would have liked to see a bit of experience to advise Ramsey on team selection and about the fundaments of using subs , if Gerry Francis was at all interested we've missed out again , I have suspicions about this one which will wait


                          Agreed.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

                          Comment

                          • alanfullerqpr
                            Bronze Seat
                            • May 2012
                            • 856

                            #14
                            I think Chris Ramsey has done a great job and long may it continue a respectable mid table finish this season is good for me we need to be away from the prem for a couple of years at least imo
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

                            FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller


                            QPR IS MY LIFE.

                            Comment

                            • OneEyedWilly
                              Silver Seat
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 1239

                              #15
                              Why don't they install an 'ask the audience' button for Ramsey to hit during a game?

                              Comment

                              Working...