Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chery doing the business

Looking good

Looks good but then again our defence would make Scott look like a full time pro
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It's only training

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        It's only training
        Shhhhhh dave. Don't burst their bubble.

#happyclappers
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hitman stop talking wet. Seen enough in that video to see more ability is his little toe than Mackie in his whole body although us rangers love a tryer and marathon runner
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

#happyclappers

Comment

#happyclappers
              Anyone would think you want us to fail

#ThisAintTwitter!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                Anyone would think you want us to fail

#ThisAintTwitter!!!!
                You are so wrong it's untrue. Unlike most on here who want consolidation, I.e mid table championship team, I want us in the prem league.

I don't want to see poxy training videos. The players need to be doing this sort of thing on match days before I start bigging them up.

Weare I totally agree with you.

Comment

You are so wrong it's untrue. Unlike most on here who want consolidation, I.e mid table championship team, I want us in the prem league.

I don't want to see poxy training videos. The players need to be doing this sort of thing on match days before I start bigging them up.

Weare I totally agree with you.
                  Inclined to agree. I just can't see us getting promotion though

Comment

Inclined to agree. I just can't see us getting promotion though
                    Neither can I mate. League 1 players and a youth coach. We have no chance.

Am I happy about it, of course not.

Comment

Neither can I mate. League 1 players and a youth coach. We have no chance.

Am I happy about it, of course not.
                      No me neither, and I'm sure we'll be told what traitors we are for not thinking promotion is a forgone.
                      As i put in another thread,with this new tv deal, we should be looking to strengthen what we have.
                      Boro bidding £14mill for Rhodes is intent. (Which btw shows how ridiculously low Charlie's priced)

Comment

No me neither, and I'm sure we'll be told what traitors we are for not thinking promotion is a forgone.
                        As i put in another thread,with this new tv deal, we should be looking to strengthen what we have.
                        Boro bidding £14mill for Rhodes is intent. (Which btw shows how ridiculously low Charlie's priced)
                        Our defence is poor and will always concede goals, Charlie would guarantee us goals but when we lose him I can't see who we can get to replace him as I don't think we will spend the money on a replacement.
                        I don't think even Andre Gray is someone who would be up there at end of season in the Top Scorers List.

Comment

League 1 players and a youth coach. We have no chance.
                          Plus Bundesliga and Eredivisie players but how convenient you don't mention them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Plus Bundesliga and Eredivisie players but how convenient you don't mention them.
                            Yes. The lower league players we've brought in are more than likely back up players who will work towards trying to break into the first team. They're not here as first choice players.

We're not Man City. We can't sign a squad full of superstars.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No sure about all the negativity. So what if it's only training. That's where great players are made.

It's pretty clear to see the guy has great feet & an eye for goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X