My take on today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Just back through the door and i have a chinese sat next to me which i am intending to enjoy as soon as my rant is over....

Swansea are rubbish. We should have batterd them but once we went down to 10 then 9 the game was only ever going to go one way..

Both sendings off were correct imo, Rowlands was a idiot and lost his head, fouled way too many times and he was just asking for that second yellow, watson was pritty much the same, the thing that really got my goat was that both were making silly fouls and got yellows in swansea's half of the friggin pitch!!
    I mean Watson didnt need to put his hand on the ball! The entire defence were in line, Rowlands lost his head...
    Both are fantastic players and should imo continue to be our first choice cm pair, but JM i hope has told both to be more sensible in future....

Rowan vine imo had a shocker, his passing mostly was way of, he couldnt control the ball, and barely broke a sweat, unfortunatly our big players had a off day even Buzsacky was finding it hard to get going, same as vine really.

Simpson ran but found it hard to get into the game..

Although we conceded 2 goals our defence wasnt all that bad, its just the fact they had 2 more players than us that our defence was under pressure constantly...

Today just wasnt our day, we have 2 massive massive massive home games in 2 weeks time, we need to turn out in force for these games, if we can win we could be in the top 6, not to mention that game in hand.... We must not turn all doom and gloom because fact is this is our first loss in 6 or so games...As i said today wasnt our day but on another day we could have scored atleast 3 goals today!

Right im gonna eat!
    thks for the report, buddy

Comment

yes - thanks for the thorough and honest report -park it and move on I guess.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I reckon Vine will be OK once he gets a goal, he's never been prolific, but "joins up" a lot of our play. I would sooner he stays with us to regain full fitness/confidence, but if thats not forthcoming a loan might help.

Comment

i

i think vine is better as a left winger,hes never been prolific enough to be a striker

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
            vine is a long off way his best
            so are most of our squad. it does not mean he is finished.

Comment

Vine seems too far away from the form we remember . Dont think he will ever get there . Has had long enough now . Just not good enough for us sad to say
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Watson and rolwands sending offs makes preston abit of a headache for the manager in terms of selection...

Had we not had them 2 out i would say swap taarabt for vine in the only change....

Likelyhood now is taarabt will come in but in midfield alongside faurlin, buzsaky, and routledge... Thats rather top heavy on attacking players though so i wouldnt be suprised to see Mahon play.

I would say he might put Leigertwood back in midfield, but over the last 6 or so games our defence has been fairly settled so he may want to leave the back line alone...
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yeah

i wonder if eiphram could be a striker,hes already got two goals

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                    i wonder if eiphram could be a striker,hes already got two goals
                    Yep, the forgotten man, but really good alongside routledge and Taarabt.
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Oh, and while everyone else in knocking Vine, wasn't anyone aware of just how often Jay simpson lost the ball yesterday?
                      Hardly kept possession once.
                      Shall we have a go at him too?

And those people having a go at Borrowdale -- well, Legs really had their first goalscorer covered, didn't he -- NOT.
                      Ad the second goal came straight through the gaping hole left in the middle by Rowly and Watson.

Not hard to see who the whipping boys are for this season...
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        Oh, and while everyone else in knocking Vine, wasn't anyone aware of just how often Jay simpson lost the ball yesterday?
                        Hardly kept possession once.
                        Shall we have a go at him too?

And those people having a go at Borrowdale -- well, Legs really had their first goalscorer covered, didn't he -- NOT.
                        Ad the second goal came straight through the gaping hole left in the middle by Rowly and Watson.

Not hard to see who the whipping boys are for this season...

Well said

Comment

True.. a few had off-days and made mistakes.
                          Difference is - Bollardales don't come as a surprise. Not to me anyway.

Maybe he's really good, and most just can't see it?
                          Including Sousa and Ainsworth, who wouldn't even risk him... even when we had nothing to play for after march.

Last edited by Robbo; 04-10-2009, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X