My take on today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on today.....

Just back through the door and i have a chinese sat next to me which i am intending to enjoy as soon as my rant is over....

Swansea are rubbish. We should have batterd them but once we went down to 10 then 9 the game was only ever going to go one way..

Both sendings off were correct imo, Rowlands was a idiot and lost his head, fouled way too many times and he was just asking for that second yellow, watson was pritty much the same, the thing that really got my goat was that both were making silly fouls and got yellows in swansea's half of the friggin pitch!!
    I mean Watson didnt need to put his hand on the ball! The entire defence were in line, Rowlands lost his head...
    Both are fantastic players and should imo continue to be our first choice cm pair, but JM i hope has told both to be more sensible in future....

Rowan vine imo had a shocker, his passing mostly was way of, he couldnt control the ball, and barely broke a sweat, unfortunatly our big players had a off day even Buzsacky was finding it hard to get going, same as vine really.

Simpson ran but found it hard to get into the game..

Although we conceded 2 goals our defence wasnt all that bad, its just the fact they had 2 more players than us that our defence was under pressure constantly...

Today just wasnt our day, we have 2 massive massive massive home games in 2 weeks time, we need to turn out in force for these games, if we can win we could be in the top 6, not to mention that game in hand.... We must not turn all doom and gloom because fact is this is our first loss in 6 or so games...As i said today wasnt our day but on another day we could have scored atleast 3 goals today!

Right im gonna eat!
    Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 03-10-2009, 09:45 PM.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

let down by the front pair again then...
    didnt go and only listened on the radio but it sounded like we had our chances and just didnt take them (again)

Comment

Cheers for that heard the same from a friend come back from the game today.

Not our day lets bounce back in two weeks against Preston.

A Chinese...sounds good where's that menu before MOTD
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Thanks for the report, enjoy the chinease
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Vine has played one really good game at Cardiff (think it was), still not the player he was, but he is trying more lately. Today, again the weakest link.

He needs a goal !!
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Agree pete, imo its time to give taarabt a start in place of vine....

Comment

Id also like to add, i hope each and every swansea fan that made gestures to us as we pulled out of the ground on our coaches gets burgled by cardiff fans tonight....

Whe will have our revenge when they come to Loftus...

Comment

have to agree on all of the above, very dissapointed given the recent improvement, think its time for a change in font line as starting to look a bit predictable, one thing that give you R's a little Cheer, I managed to Run Over the foot of some Loud mouth Swansea Idot! complete accident of course but couldnt help laughing as he jumped around in agony, U R's.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzybear R View Post
                  have to agree on all of the above, very dissapointed given the recent improvement, think its time for a change in font line as starting to look a bit predictable, one thing that give you R's a little Cheer, I managed to Run Over the foot of some Loud mouth Swansea Idot! complete accident of course but couldnt help laughing as he jumped around in agony, U R's.
                  at least some good come out of today!

Comment

sadly vine seems gone/past it/finished at this level courtesy of pickens!!

rumour is he declined the offer of the medical insurance? ie we tried to get some money back.

he suffered a terrible leg break and has done well to get back, but will he recapture that edge, pace and skill as under ldc??
                    he has missed countless chances at pmuff and scunny that come to mind...

Comment

vine needs to go out on loan to get some confidence back

loan him out for a month

a league 1 side should do the job

Comment

Is this the same Vine that played against,Barnsley,Cardiff and Newcastle ?

Comment

did he score in any of those games?

no he didnt

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                            sadly vine seems gone/past it/finished at this level courtesy of pickens!!

rumour is he declined the offer of the medical insurance? ie we tried to get some money back.

he suffered a terrible leg break and has done well to get back, but will he recapture that edge, pace and skill as under ldc??
                            he has missed countless chances at pmuff and scunny that come to mind...
                            i thought vine was one of the best players against newcastle

definatly not finished yet

today we had an off day. every team gets them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                              i thought vine was one of the best players against newcastle

definatly not finished yet

today we had an off day. every team gets them.
                              vine is a long off way his best

Comment

Working...
                              X