Chievo fixture cancelled - new oppo TBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    That's weirdly accurate from what Ive read. He should be helped if he really does suffer from Narcissistic personality disorder.
    I'd say he appears to bear all the hallmarks of it.
    Stand and Deliver!

Comment

If being unable to kick a football let alone take a penalty is a symptom then he's definitely got it.

Comment

Let's leave out the Scott bashing. Bloke is a passionate rangers man and so many doctors on here I might Boyd off mine and speak to the know it alls. I do think you've overreacted Scott. I went to the friendly when we last played them and it was the worst sporting event I've seen. No big deal to find some other rubbish
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
          The team we are now playing is fc ingolstadt just been promoted to bundesliga
          BONUS! I'm off to sit in their away end in October for their game against Hertha Berlin, would like to know a bit more about them
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

And yet he claims others aren't sane !

Scott Jones is well known for this self indulged know it all ########.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Let's leave out the Scott bashing. Bloke is a passionate rangers man and so many doctors on here I might Boyd off mine and speak to the know it alls. I do think you've overreacted Scott. I went to the friendly when we last played them and it was the worst sporting event I've seen. No big deal to find some other rubbish
              I think it was the "free ticket for chievo" fixture knowing full well it had been cancelled.

But don't let facts get in the way

Comment

Anyway, back to topic, we are playing Atalanta now from Serie A. Good opposition, same league as Chievo. At least it isnt another weak opponent. Doubt that will stop the usuals bashing the club though.

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/news/article...y-2569592.aspx
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Jones View Post
                  Three days after Chievo announced it?

That's a tad amateurish, plus they were still selling tickets after Chievo announced it. That's just stupid (and probably illegal, but whatever)

Let's hope it's someone decent. We need some strong opposition I'd say, been enough about basic fitness so far, need something which is a bit more of a tactical test.
                  Thats the story of the pre season so far though isn't it. Shakter, the other side in Italy and now Chievo. This is turning into some kind of shambles tbh. Not necessarily the club's fault but I still think they should have organised more fixtures and played 2 games in 2 days splitting the squad into 2 sets of 15 players '- 1 for each fixture.

This way Austin could have played in one game whilst Polter in the other one. All the players could have playeplat least 70 mins in 3 or 4 fixtures before the season starts si as not to be able to claim they wrre not fit.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Think in future we do away with this new phenomenon of getting agencies to organise games on our behalf and use the tried and tested way of picking up the phone calling clubs we want to play and see if they fancy a game
                    This is the first time I have heard that a tour operator orgsnises QPRs friendlies.
                    Watnock used to orgsnise his own fixtures didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                      Cue pre-season excuses in the press conferences when we lose our first couple games.
                      Yes, I can hear them now blaming this for being well and truly off the pace again like last season.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Never read anything written by the bloke to suggest he's even slightly passionate about the club.

All he ever does is moan about it.

I've known chelsea fans show more passion towards rangers than him.

I know me and you never always see eye to eye, but at least it's clear your rangers, and you have the club's interest at heart.

With him I honestly don't see what his aim is other than trying to get whatever attention he can, be it good or bad, in the hope that he somehow gets seen as some sort of 'name'

It's quite pathetic to be honest.

Comment

From Twitter
                          And QPR's next friendly is?!!....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            From Twitter
                            And QPR's next friendly is?!!....

I already posted above mate. Its Atalanta.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              I already posted above mate. Its Atalanta.
                              Yeah saw it ginge, this just tickled me, could imagine our lot sitting around with a tombola in the board room

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Yeah saw it ginge, this just tickled me, could imagine our lot sitting around with a tombola in the board room
                                #wehavelearned
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X