Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your three favourite QPR goals of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clive allens at highbury in the semi 82 stix out ,far to many since to pick another 2

Comment

My favourites are Gallen's goal against sheff wed 03/04 and Furlong scoring against Wigan at home 04/05 dunno why, also loved Buszaky's cracker against Barnsley when Jimmy Madge was gaffer
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Hi, first post.

Saw this thread, had to add my top 3.

1. Tony Scully vs Palace. Relegation if we lost. Scully smacks in a van basteneque volley. 4-0, we are safe. Sitting in upper loft. Girl climbs on top of exec boxes and runs up and down with her thruppers out, painted blue and white. Perfect moment.

2. Leroy Griffiths vs Chelsea. Either goal. Pre-season friendly. Pitch invasion. Priceless.

3. Gino scores and does the samba by my seat in R block.

Not the finest goals but my god I enjoyed them.
        Last edited by Ready or not; 24-07-2015, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ready or not View Post
          Hi, first post.

Saw this thread, had to add my top 3.

1. Tony Scully vs Palace. Relegation if we lost. Scully smacks in a van basteneque volley. 4-0, we are safe. Sitting in upper loft. Girl climbs on top of exec boxes and runs up and down with her thruppers out, painted blue and white. Perfect moment.

2. Leroy Griffiths vs Chelsea. Either goal. Pre-season friendly. Pitch invasion. Priceless.

3. Gino scores and does the samba by my seat in R block.

Not the finest goals but my god I enjoyed them.
          Saw all of those goals, great memories. Whereas the picture of Karl Ready...

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Rodney Marsh league cup final 1967
            Roy Wegerle v Leeds beat about 6 players
            Clive Allen V WBA F.A cup semi final (lucky but meant so much)
            Sinclair V Barnsley
            Glad someone put Wegerle's goal. He avoided some hard tackling players' challengrs too. Like David Batty and I think Gary McAllister. It also capped a great comeback from 2-0 down.
            Sinclair's was a great piece of athletism.
            Clive Allen's goal at West Ham was special too for clever drag backs to turn two defenders inside out.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
              1. Trevs
              2.wegerles
              3 Clive allens drag backs at Upton park.
              Those ones will always stand out for me.

Comment

Rodneys equalizer at Wembley 1967
                Wegerle at Leeds
                Oh alright then, Bobby's
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

All of the mentioned are fantastic, but there are a couple of others that always stick in my mind.

1) Ian Stewart at Highbury when we won 2-1. Beat a couple of players cut inside David O'Leary and curled one into the top corner.
                  2) David Pizanti and absolute screamer in that FA Cup game against West Ham when there was about 30,000 in the ground due to dodgy tickets being sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Clive allens semi winner against the baggies at the north bank!
                    That was wild. I was behind the goal when that went in the sight noise behind me was something else .

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                      1) Zamora - Wembley
                      2) Wegerle - Elland Road
                      3) Mick Robinson - Stamford Bridge 1986 (League Cup QF Replay, from the halfway line)
                      I like this....love Robinson's goal....but where does Trev's Barnsley goal come in?

Comment

Sinclairs was obvious choice but he also had a lob volley from half way against Man city that was class. Stainrod overhead against Cardiff at home was great. My 3 though Trevor Francis away at villa Clive Allen away at Cambridge and our finest footballer sir Stanley at home to Leeds last day of that memorable runner up season.

Comment

Working...
                        X