Caulker - Southampton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    We dont class that as a bad atitude at rangers .
    haha clearly :-)

I do find it funny how people think Caulker is a Saint, he sounds like he's caused the press team and board a few issues since he joined.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      haha clearly :-)

I do find it funny how people think Caulker is a Saint, he sounds like he's caused the press team and board a few issues since he joined.
      Pretty sure the shoplifting and punch up were all dismissed as being ########.

I'm not a fan of him for the record. I think he should stay in the championship for a season and try and rebuild his confidence and career but wouldnt shed a tear if he left.

Comment

Medical at southampton this afternoon

Comment

Just seen he's having a medical at Southampton today. Farking ridiculous decision.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Just seen he's having a medical at Southampton today. Farking ridiculous decision.
            It is very strange mate. You would think we have at least 1 CB (hopefully 2) lined up this week

Comment

very strange.

The reason for the loan seems to be about getting his wage off the bill. - Where have i heard that before. Lessons learnt ay? ########. Why not have a relegation wage reduction clause? Infact why not sell him all together, even if it means taking a loss? Lets be brutally honest. Caulker is massively overrated especially in the PL. I wouldn't really want him back if we some how got promoted first season down.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                It is very strange mate. You would think we have at least 1 (hopefully 2 CBs) lined up this week
                I would say at least 2 mate. We only have Ned and Hill and were already threadbare with Caulker. And we still need a RB and possibly a LB.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                  very strange.

The reason for the loan seems to be about getting his wage off the bill. - Where have i heard that before. Lessons learnt ay? ########. Why not have a relegation wage reduction clause? Infact why not sell him all together, even if it means taking a loss? Lets be brutally honest. Caulker is massively overrated especially in the PL. I wouldn't really want him back if we some how got promoted first season down.
                  Also if it is to do with wages, why was he paraded out last month on qpr player saying "I can see myself staying here" or "Im not looking to move" or whatever he said? I would imagine to drive his price up so that other clubs dont undercut us but then we're letting him go on loan so that couldnt have been the reason.

Comment

We've got no defenders as it is now were loaning out caulker with a week and bit till season starts. I'm seriously worried. We're do well to stay in this division next season when charles goes. An absolute diabolical decision .

Comment

That's Southampton in a relegation battle then....

Comment

I would say at least 2 mate. We only have Ned and Hill and were already threadbare with Caulker. And we still need a RB and possibly a LB.
                        Yeah you're right. Kpekwa looked decent at LB but not sure how he will deal with champ football but Yun hasnt featured in preseason so he probably wont be fit. With Caulker gone, I would like a marquee CB signing. We will have cleared Caulker's wages off the bill (I would hope) and there is some money in the kitty

Comment

Caulkers no big loss imho. Club are bound to have replacements lined up????

Comment

That's madness. We need 3 defenders now. Jesus.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              That's madness. We need 3 defenders now. Jesus.
                              Is he available?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                                Is he available?
                                Last time I saw he was a bit cross so not sure he would fancy playing football.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X