No announcement yet.

Chris Ramsay FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a sad and telling indictment on the modern day game.

Ramsey's most interesting comment for me was on the subject of player-power and how he has witnessed players strategically and deliberately playing managers off the owners to exploit the potential conflict of interest between the two. i.e. owners wanting their big investments to play whilst the manager sees just as good (if not better) reasons to play one of the home-grown players.

Comment

That's what I heard and thought the same. Ramsey messed up big style there

Comment

I'm sure when asked would you consider less than £15m he said i dont know, maybe. It's not up to him.

Regardless of what people dissect from his interview, he isnt in charge of the financial dealings of the club and it's not up to him so stop flapping FFS.

Comment

He always knew the finacial stuff wasn't going to be something he got involved with
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Anyone Itk concerning the two maltese players Ramsey said we“re looking at? Are they any good? Thanks.
            Last edited by Shania; 24-07-2015, 09:50 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Anyone Itk concerning the two maltese players Ramsey said we“re looking at? Are they any good? Thanks.
              They're Maltese, how good can they be?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                They're Maltese, how good can they be?
                Be rare to find 1 decent Maltese player wouldn't it, let alone 2?

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                  Be rare to find 1 decent Maltese player wouldn't it, let alone 2?
                  Just checked out the Malta International squad. They only have 1 player that plays overseas and he's only made it as far as Cyprus!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Just checked out the Malta International squad. They only have 1 player that plays overseas and he's only made it as far as Cyprus!
                    Cyprus league is woeful as well.

Comment

Ok. Think it could be that Ramsay is playing mind games when he mention maltese players.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X