Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaks a lot of sense

Comment

Comes across really well as usual. Not a big fan of loans as they don't have a vested emotional interest in the side.... Music to my ears after recent managers obsessing about them. I've always said, it doesn't really matter to loans what happens so never good having too many of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Been behind him from day dot.

Personally think he'll be fantastic for us with his long term vision & strategy for QPR.
        Spot on, you have to be. Why support a team and not be behind the main man? I've a really good feeling this season, champions 5 seasons back, Wembley 2 seasons back lets hope we get something special this time too
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sounds like Philips is a goner.

Comment

Our 2 best players leaving. Ask him about fer. 2 massive losses and reality is now setting in
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Our 2 best players leaving. Ask him about fer. 2 massive losses and reality is now setting in
              Yes

Comment

Says about probably won't get to spend anything of the £9million Sterling Money but how much truth is there in that?
                We didn't expect that money to come in, plus we now have £3.5million from the McCarthy deal.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                  Says about probably won't get to spend anything of the £9million Sterling Money but how much truth is there in that?
                  We didn't expect that money to come in, plus we now have £3.5million from the McCarthy deal.
                  Why would they put Sterling money, which is a bonus, into the transfer kitty?

Most clubs will have a pot and generate additional funds by selling other players, of which XX% will go back into the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Like 90% of us expected, maybe. But, If Ramsey is able to put together a team of players who is capable of working hard for eact other, we should be fine and able to push on for the play-offs, IMO.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      I don't think We'll get our asking price now ....by him saying we need to recoup money.
                      He really shpuld learn to keep his trap shut rather than say the club needs the money.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        He really shpuld learn to keep his trap shut rather than say the club needs the money.
                        Is it not common knowledge than?? We're not desperate for the cash but everyone knows we have overspent in the past it's not a secret

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Like 90% of us expected, maybe. But, If Ramsey is able to put together a team of players who is capable of working hard for eact other, we should be fine and able to push on for the play-offs, IMO.
                          He'll need to buy strikers (1 to replace Austin and another as back up) and defenders (RB and CB bare minimum of what is needed) maybe even a winger to replace Phillips.
                          mackie cant cross the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Is it not common knowledge than?? We're not desperate for the cash but everyone knows we have overspent in the past it's not a secret
                            Not when the DoF is saying the price has to be met, then he comes out with we need to recoup funds. Thats like sayin we'll accept 13m fpr Austin and 8m for Phillips.
                            The club have massively reduced the wage bill and got 12m for Sterling and McCarthy.
                            They dont owe the money to banks, so what's the rush to pay off the debts to Board members?

Comment

ramsey spoke highly of the fans , said £50 is a lot of money for a ticket to the working man and players need to know that ..... maybe he'll tell them they need to come to the away fans when we travel and clap us , last season nearly all of them would trudge off after a game.... why trying to sell to us " we're in this together " , yeah right

Comment

I know what your getting at but what difference does it make. The price is £15mil if people think we're skint and £15mil if people think we're swimming in it

If he said club will go under if we don't get money in then it's not clever show hand but that's not the case

Comment

Working...
                                X