• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a girl with shoes , you can never have enough midfielder's

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
      Yeah, rack em and stack em! ............or wasn't that for strikers?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Excatly. Next week I have to by myself yet another pair.

But regarding this new midfielder I think he is a result of the fact that Faurlin and Henry repectively are a bit suspect when it comes to fitness and speed.
        Last edited by Shania; 23-07-2015, 05:58 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Sandro, Phillips & Fer will be off. Plus Faurlin is very high risk regarding getting another serious injury. Leaves us the following midfielders fighting for 5 spots (assuming we play 1 up top):

Faurlin
          Henry
          Gladwin
          Luongo
          Chery
          Hoilett
          Mackie
          Doughty

Unless I have missed anybody? Tbh that isn't overloaded at all, a couple of injuries & suspensions and we aren't far off being at bare bones in midfield there. Assuming Fer, Sandro & Phillips all leave of course.

EDIT: Forgot bout Diakite too tbf so we do have quite a few
          I agree. Even if Phillips stays along with Sandro, QPR could still probably do with Giedoura because CMs often get injured, sent off or banned.
          I do agree also that Dunne should have been offered another year instead of Hill maybe.
          Its true QPR need probably 4 more defenders: 2 CBs, and 1 or 2 RBs as I am not sure Furlong is ready (think he should have a 3 month loan in League 1 first).

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Would have Guidiora over Henry
            Me too probably if he can repeat his form at Watford.

Comment

Can't wait for ned and caulker to shut up some of these comments about not being good enough.

Absolutely clueless comments. Can't think of a better cb pairing in the league. We are so lucky to have them and they would be first choice in any other team in the league.

Some of you make me laugh with your stupid comments.

We need more depth but not quality at cb.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Ramsey has confirmed he is hoping to sign Adlene Guedioura from C Palace don't these f*cking clowns realise we need defenders.
                Good player but don't need him
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

As well as getting a couple of FB we also need another GK now McCarthy has gone do this lot really know what they are doing, why let him go and at a loss apparently, we will see after todays friendly, that's if they put out a side that they expect to start with in their first game of the season.

Comment

As well as getting a couple of FB we also need another GK now McCarthy has gone do this lot really know what they are doing, why let him go and at a loss apparently, we will see after todays friendly, that's if they put out a side that they expect to start with in their first game of the season.
                    He had a relegation release clause in his contract. So nobodys fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      He had a relegation release clause in his contract. So nobodys fault.
                      If that's the case they should have got someone in by now, it's leaving it a bit close you may get away with it if a outfield player gets injured but you won't get away with it if you only got one first team keeper, what if Green gets injured today and is out for the start of the season.

Comment

If that's the case they should have got someone in by now, it's leaving it a bit close you may get away with it if a outfield player gets injured but you won't get away with it if you only got one first team keeper, what if Green gets injured today and is out for the start of the season.
                        Dunno about that mate.

There will be a load of loans available as soon as the Premier League teams put in their squads of 25. Bound to be a few keepers available and perhaps we've already made enquiries. If we have to play with Lumley as backup for the first 2 or 3 games then so be it, he's a decent young keeper and more than good enough for the bench in this league.

At the moment I'm far more concerned about out back 4. If Caulker, Furlong, Hill or Nedum pick up a knock pre-season then we're in big, big trouble!

Comment

Loads and loads of clubs aint signed a player yet, we have only had joey go so far and have got in six new players. Like tarbie says, still plenty of time to get a reserve keeper who probably wont ever get a game, plenty.
                          Now getting defenders who will be playing, that's a different thing all together, need to liven up doing that,
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 26-07-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Can't wait for ned and caulker to shut up some of these comments about not being good enough.

Absolutely clueless comments. Can't think of a better cb pairing in the league. We are so lucky to have them and they would be first choice in any other team in the league.

Some of you make me laugh with your stupid comments.

We need more depth but not quality at cb.
                            Pack in the insults. I however don't think we've seen the real caulker and I think the championship will be a good chance for him to rebuild his knocked confidence. The major issue is leadership. Playing centre half 1 of you must be a real talker. It baffles me that ned has been made captain. Most of our defensive issue were due to a lack of concentration and communication. You have an opinion maids but don't pretend you're in the right. If you aren't willing to listen to fans with 25 years of playing experience then you shouldn't come onto a fans forum.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Pack in the insults. I however don't think we've seen the real caulker and I think the championship will be a good chance for him to rebuild his knocked confidence. The major issue is leadership. Playing centre half 1 of you must be a real talker. It baffles me that ned has been made captain. Most of our defensive issue were due to a lack of concentration and communication. You have an opinion maids but don't pretend you're in the right. If you aren't willing to listen to fans with 25 years of playing experience then you shouldn't come onto a fans forum.
                              I gotta agree with you on this you've got to have a bawler and shouter in one of your C/Bs some one not afraid to take responsibility , always thought Maids gave a fair post but his comments on Caulker makes me wonder what he saw last season

Comment

Working...
                              X