• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same source said earlier 2 year deal to Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
      Same source said earlier 2 year deal to Blackburn
      I love these pathetic Twitter rumours. Surely nobody with half a brain takes any notice of them?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        I love these pathetic Twitter rumours. Surely nobody with half a brain takes any notice of them?
        Everyone tweets every possible scenario and then just deletes the ones that never came true, before claiming to be the oracle of the transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Good fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Part of the "new ethos" is that we sign players who want to play for QPR. I can't for a minute believe that Cole is busting to play for us.
            Why do you presume that though? Who do you think he's busting a gut for then?

I'm not criticising anyone for not rating him that's fair enough. My criticism is the this comment which he does t fit the right ethos. You can't just slur every player with the same tarnish because of our previous mistakes.

Some decent older players and pros out there. Would love to know why Cole is greedy? West ha, have released him and resigned him Twice and he's stayed loyal. They even screwed him out of a move to wba last minute in jan.

The ethos comment stems from previous bad business but we can't just apply that to everyone now.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I'm not criticising anyone for not rating him that's fair enough. My criticism is the this comment which he does t fit the right ethos. You can't just slur every player with the same tarnish because of our previous mistakes.

Some decent older players and pros out there. Would love to know why Cole is greedy? West ha, have released him and resigned him Twice and he's stayed loyal. They even screwed him out of a move to wba last minute in jan.

The ethos comment stems from previous bad business but we can't just apply that to everyone now.
              True dat

Comment

just tweeted is close to making a decision where to play next year.

Will divide opinion on this one but I would love him to join us for a season or two.

Think he'd be very useful and handy in the chpionship. Would bully defenders and score goals and available on a free.

Great signing for any championship team if he drops a division.
                He'd be a decent signing....If he picked us, don't think he will

Comment

no more dinosaurs plz
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

He's a presence, we need a forward and presumably we wouldn't offer him a lot so it seems a good move just to increase options up front.

Comment

1. Haven't said Cole is greedy
                      2. The ethos is to find players who want to play for us and as far as I am concerned, that SHOULD be applied to all playing staff going forward
                      3. IMO Cole would stay at West Ham if he could so why would he suddenly really want to play for QPR?

Comment

2. The ethos is to find players who want to play for us and as far as I am concerned, that SHOULD be applied to all playing staff going forward
                        3. IMO Cole would stay at West Ham if he could so why would he suddenly really want to play for QPR?
                        Cause west ham have let him go.....thats what players do, choose another club to play for

Comment

Look at what QPRDave said....got to use your brain more mate. Players get released and then need to find new clubs.

Like I said why are you saying he doesn't want to play for us, do you know something we don't?

We might sign him or someone else and he's pony but he might turn out to be a very shrewd signing for someone in our league too.
                          What you and the other poster are doing is stereotyping be aisle of old mistakes. Your comments haven't been no he's rubbish it's been he doesn't fit the ethos which to me is laughable.

He's not a boswinga or swap who were slumming it at QPR on a retirement package. He's been at a mid table prem club earning average money for a footballer in the prem and now wants first team football.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Cause west ham have let him go.....thats what players do, choose another club to play for
                            Yeah, and I bet if there are 3 or 4 clubs in for Cole and we are one of them he won't choose us

Comment

Yeah, and I bet if there are 3 or 4 clubs in for Cole and we are one of them he won't choose us
                              Well if doesn't choose us you'll be happy, and if he does chooes us then he turned down 3/4 other clubs in favour of us...ie he wants to play for us

Comment

Why? Surely that depends on the clubs.

If it's Bournemouth, Norwich, Derby and Us For example would you blame him. Does that mean he's not the right sort.

On the other hand if it's QPR, Blackburn, charlton and sheff wed we'd surely Have a shot.

Your predicting things you just don't know and making presumptions on no hard facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X