Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could there actually be a footballing god?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Has he had 3 good games since he joined us?
    Yes, something like that, but how many games have we played him in his best position? Hardly any until pre-season 2015 if we're honest? Maybe CR realises that and can get the best out of him in the same way he's done with Phillips, and in the same way that Redknapp did not, by playing them out of position and poorly coaching and managing them?...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Yes, something like that, but how many games have we played him in his best position? Hardly any until pre-season 2015 if we're honest? Maybe CR realises that and can get the best out of him in the same way he's done with Phillips, and in the same way that Redknapp did not, by playing them out of position and poorly coaching and managing them?...
      I agree totally but you must know that you aren't allowed to have any other opinion on Hoilett than that he's useless and must be sold for a packet of digestives and a tracksuit.

The problem is that some will only allow people to have opinions that conform to theirs entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

100% - anyone in hoiletts corner might as well give boswinga, traore and swp praise. Absolutely laughable some on here are still making excuses for this waste of space who has had millions of chances and constantly failed to deliver. Will happily have Gladwin and cherry in front of him every day of the week.

Will actually throw a party next year when he leaves on a free. 50 f img big ones that boy gets a week. He can F off.
        Ah right....that makes sense.....all these players are the same.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
          I agree totally but you must know that you aren't allowed to have any other opinion on Hoilett than that he's useless and must be sold for a packet of digestives and a tracksuit.

The problem is that some will only allow people to have opinions that conform to theirs entirely.
          Agree ...both posts above.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post

Personally I think we have played him too deep. He'd be far more dangerous playing on the shoulder of the last man than he is picking the ball up from deep. We all know that he struggles to beat a man with anything but raw pace.

All that said, I'd be happy to see him leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Personally I think we have played him too deep. He'd be far more dangerous playing on the shoulder of the last man than he is picking the ball up from deep. We all know that he struggles to beat a man with anything but raw pace.

All that said, I'd be happy to see him leave.
              Yeah dont get me wrong him leaving wouldnt anger me but i do think we dont need another player to replacevand especially for 3 million.

Comment

Working...
              X