Pre Season Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    I think so mate. Wonder if he could be our wild card this year. Sitting in that dm/cm position.

If his head is sorted he's a hell of a player and would almost be like a new signing.
    Been thinking that too! Always quite liked Diakite no matter how reckless he can be, hope he gets another chance.

Comment

Fer is there, one or two strange faces?
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        This kind of attitude comes clearly from someone who has never played the game. It's like you're claiming fer is poor because he has 2 relegations on his CV. Does that make Titus bramble a success because he only has the 1? Your point is completely irrelevant. This also tarnishes my reputation because I come across like a piece of work which couldn't be further from the truth!
        Based on your infinite knowledge you must have played at International level then?!

It would be a shame to see players like Rooney, Sanchez, Hazard or Gerrard at Championship level but a "tragedy to see Fer walk out at Championship level"? Do me a favour! Bloke has been an integral part of two relegation teams and should get down in that level, roll his sleeves up and earn the right to play in the PL. Same goes for Caulker.
        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 07-07-2015, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham Norton View Post
          Been thinking that too! Always quite liked Diakite no matter how reckless he can be, hope he gets another chance.
          The DM will be Sandro Henry and Fraulin, CAM Fer, Mas and Diakite, lots of cover, add Sutherland and Doughty it will be hard to get in for some of those guys.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Sandro will be our illegal immigrant so maybe add to a fine with another fine
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Pic 18. Standard Samba tackle on defenceless metal practice defender.

Where's Rob Green?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Pic 18. Standard Samba tackle on defenceless metal practice defender.

Where's Rob Green?
                was just looking through and thought there seems to be 3 or 4 of mccarthy and none of green

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
                  was just looking through and thought there seems to be 3 or 4 of mccarthy and none of green
                  One of them has to go............. Wonder where Greeno was today.

Comment

He was on International duty too, in case you had forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      He was on International duty too, in case you had forgotten.
                      Ah yes!

Comment

This kind of attitude comes clearly from someone who has never played the game. It's like you're claiming fer is poor because he has 2 relegations on his CV. Does that make Titus bramble a success because he only has the 1? Your point is completely irrelevant. This also tarnishes my reputation because I come across like a piece of work which couldn't be further from the truth!
                        Jeez aloo!! You are either a) bang on the bugle
                        b) a huge egomaniac
                        c) a sandwich short of a picnic
                        With posts like that, so f--king patronising, you do make me laugh though!!
                        Agree with Mush and Del, why shouldn't Fer and Caulker do a season in the champ ??
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Priceless.

Comment

This kind of attitude comes clearly from someone who has never played the game.
                            Oh no...are you going to challenge me to a game of keepy uppy to prove how much you know about football ?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              So you say I'm wrong, then basically say the same as I did, Ie, he'll definitely jump to stay in the prem....
                              i agree del
                              whats wrong with championship football anyway its a tough league!
                              fer is not a world beater by any means

Comment

I like Fer and as much as I would like to see him play for us, I think staying here would ruin his career. He's a Dutch international and should (or at least has potential to) play top 10 Premier league football.

Comment

Working...
                                X