No announcement yet.

The back patch (on the new kit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it.. Patch with number fine, but not having hoops is just waste of time.
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Thought 'uncle Tony' :/ said we would vote on the kit this season?

It's alright but think the collars / neck design is crap

Comment

He's talking utter utter BS.

He did last year and is this year.

WTF is this???!!!

Comment

Joke
          R's

Comment

Simple, dont buy that rubbish. Apart from thicker hoops it is as sh1te as last seasons

Comment

And to think they went through all that reveal the new shirt palava for that tripe shirt.

Comment

Massive build up for a championship strip which turned out to be awful anyway. Not happy. No longer are we the 'super hoops' and now we're just the 'horizontal stripes'. Sad to see our history being taking away from us.

Comment

Bring back Lotto. Nike have given us the 2 worst shirts that I can recall.

Comment

Then keep it white like last year......

Comment

Noticed that Stanistheman has typed a lot of different posts on this thread. Doing it more, doesn't make your argument more valid just to let you know.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

http://m.premierleague.com/content/d...ok-2014-15.pdf

The above is the Prem rule book. Scroll to page 160 for Strips. Nowhere does it mention such rule.....

Comment

Presumably the number and the name will be in white. That means the club will have them in red.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                                I don't get it.. Patch with number fine, but not having hoops is just waste of time.
                                I agree. the vast blue back of the shirt is not needed. they could easily have had another hoop around the middle and even one across the shoulder and still had enough space for a name and number that could easily be seen.

The design is lazy and terrible.

I thought the club said last season that they would get a say in how the kit looked after Nike's 1st one. Whoever it was that approved this design should start reading and listening to fans' view of what a hooped shirt should look like and it is not 1 or 2 hoops at the bottom of the shirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X