Players arriving at Harlington pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Notice Charlie doesn't feature in any, as they say every picture ( or lack of it) tells a story
    So does the fact that he has been away with the England squad, went to Royal Ascot, got married and had the cheek to go on honeymoon.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      So does the fact that he has been away with the England squad, went to Royal Ascot, got married and had the cheek to go on honeymoon.
      That is one big story.

Comment

Notice Charlie doesn't feature in any, as they say every picture ( or lack of it) tells a story
        He was taking the pics. Shouldnt read too much into it

Comment

First day training pics are up.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ph...g-2515055.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Donut!
            how do you spell DONUT!!!!!!!! and dont worry Charlie aint ther becuse he wont be there come August

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              When you see those pictures you realize how many good players we have at the club.

Good to see Samba in training, hopefully his brain will be fully operational this season.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                When you see those pictures you realize how many good players we have at the club.

Good to see Samba in training, hopefully his brain will be fully operational this season.
                I thought nedum looked fat yesterday. If adel had looked like that it would of been world war 3 on here
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  I thought nedum looked fat yesterday. If adel had looked like that it would of been world war 3 on here
                  Haha. But Nedum is more likely to work off that fat for the start of the season. Tarbs? No chance.

No Fer, Austin and Sandro in the pictures but I'm still positive about the new season. Roll on August

Comment

He would have been given extra time off after being with the England team and of course his honeymoon. He'll be back very soon with the team but as others have said unlikely to start the season with us.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Haha. But Nedum is more likely to work off that fat for the start of the season. Tarbs? No chance.

No Fer, Austin and Sandro in the pictures but I'm still positive about the new season. Roll on August
                      Sandro is probably cutting and selling melons on a beach somewhere, doubt he'll come back
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sandro's currently on the back of a lorry trying to get back into the country, Austin i expect has additional time off due to internationals and his wedding and Fer..... probably on strike.

Comment

Fer was called up to Dutch provisional squad over the summer so probably been given extra time off like Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Did Mackie do any training or was he just going round shaking everyone's hand?
                            Practicing new techniques on how not to run into the advertising hoardings around the pitch.. Expect to see more of this on the pitch this season

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Neddy always looks fat pre season. Remember few seasons back gainst Wycombe?? Huge!
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X