No announcement yet.

Positive QPR Thread......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post Maidstone, I'm positive about next season in as much as the club is offloading the leeches and showing signs of being run in a much more competent manner. I'd be happy to finish midtable playing some attractive football and blooding youngsters.
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
      Good post Maidstone, I'm positive about next season in as much as the club is offloading the leeches and showing signs of being run in a much more competent manner. I'd be happy to finish midtable playing some attractive football and blooding youngsters.
      you've summed up exactly how I feel Merry!!... I think the board/manager/DOF have already made some fantastic decisions in terms of signings, getting rid of certain 'types' of players, making it clear what direction they want this club to go in, what they expect from players etc etc. They certainly seem 100% commited/focused on making qpr a better club on and of the pitch, for now and the long term.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Where did my comment go on this thread?
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Where did my comment go on this thread?
          It's here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ive-QPR-Thread

Positives and negatives got separated into two threads. Seemed only fair to keep them both on-topic

Comment

So again Stanley, why did Hits post get moved from the positive thread Surely it wasn't a negative post from the Hitman?
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              So again Stanley, why did Hits post get moved from the positive thread Surely it wasn't a negative post from the Hitman?
              Perish the thought, Blue

Comment

Positive...positive......Ah got it, League 1 champs 2019/20?!!

Comment

Im pretty happy with the way this club is moving at last. It will take time, but i would much rather go down this route than try buy a new team every transfer window, this is how a club the size of qpr should be run.

Comment

Working...
                  X